MACD indicator - page 50

Repaint?

Could someone please tell me if this Osma Macd Indy I have repaints?

I only know very very little coding at all, but I do see some suspect lines in there.

TIA!

p.s If not, that it looks Damn good on D1

Need your help, Mladen...

dear mladen,

what i mean the 4 colour of histogram = deviation of macd line and signal line (histo bar = macd line - signal line).

so it can be easily to see when these 2 lines getting closer or cross over or else.

your help will be highly appreciated.

tks

Rudy

mladen:
Rudy As far as histogram is concerned, see this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page202 . I think that it is better to have either just color histogram or just colored line since the 2 show the same info

am1nx

In the indicator from the link provide set the ShowOSMA parameter to true and I think that it is what you are looking for

am1nx:
dear mladen,

what i mean the 4 colour of histogram = deviation of macd line and signal line (histo bar = macd line - signal line).

so it can be easily to see when these 2 lines getting closer or cross over or else.

your help will be highly appreciated.

tks

Rudy

mladen,

tks a lot for your help.

if you don't mind I would like to ask another help, how to make the histogram double in height, so it will be easy to see during flat market.

tks for your help.

tks

Rudy

mladen:
am1nx In the indicator from the link provide set the ShowOSMA parameter to true and I think that it is what you are looking for

amIns

In that indicator you have a line of code that goes like this :

buffer7 = buffer5-buffer6;[/PHP]

change it to something like this :

[PHP]buffer7 = yourMultiplier*(buffer5-buffer6);

where you will replace the "yourMultiplier" with the desired value you wish the osma multiplied with and that way you can alter the OSMA (histogram) vaules (height)

am1nx:
mladen,

tks a lot for your help.

if you don't mind I would like to ask another help, how to make the histogram double in height, so it will be easy to see during flat market.

tks for your help.

tks

Rudy

jayjonbeach:
Could someone please tell me if this Osma Macd Indy I have repaints?

I only know very very little coding at all, but I do see some suspect lines in there.

TIA!

p.s If not, that it looks Damn good on D1

Can someone please verify?

mladen,

tks again...you are really a coding master.. salute...

tks

Rudy

mladen:
amIns

where you will replace the "yourMultiplier" with the desired value you wish the osma multiplied with and that way you can alter the OSMA (histogram) vaules (height)

Hi Mladen,

for your amazing macd mtf code below, if I want to show only macd line (with colour change when the slope is change) + signal line and Osma histogram with 4 colour, and alert sound when macd line crossover and i don't need the other cci, rsi, else.

how to do that ? could you help me pls.. since the code only show 1 colour for macd line.

tks

Rudy

macd_colored__mtf.mq4

mladen:
amIns

Files:

Till now I thought that is is impossible to make MACD repainting

Well, I was wrong : this one repaints the slope change color, so ... posting it more as a curiosity here than anything else. I really, really though that I have seen all regarding MACD but ... btw : it will repaint the last bar

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/mt4

MACD rsi adaptive

This MACD is using the rsi adaptive EMA from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235/page57 instead of regular EMA. For signal line you can choose the usual moving averages types (0 -> SMA, 1 -> EMA, 2 -> SMMA and 3 -> LWMA) and one additional 4 -> EMA rsi adaptive, in which case you can get a kind of a "all rsi adaptive" MACD. Here is an example how it looks like when it uses all rsi adaptive EMAs for calculation (MACD and signal line)

Reason: