MACD indicator - page 41

All MACD ...

You have it when you turn the DrawHisto to false - igorad made it so and I did not change that). Anyway here is a version that always has a line there regardless of DrawHsito setting

Riksha:
Mladen , you do not understand is the line of the Osma histogram , but there is no line on the MACD histogram , it can be seen in the first screenshot , if you can do , please

Mladen , excellent! , Thank you

Macd_3_dema

Dear; Mladen , thank you for helping.

I use MACD_3_DEMA_v101.mq4.

I found serching in the form MACD_colored_mladen.mq4 and !!Rads macd colored.mq4 files. really wonderful.

I need MACD_3_DEMA_v101.mq4.---> ( ShowHisto, ShowOSMA, MACDType, RSIPeriod, MOMPeriod, CCIPeriod, ....)

Thank you very much.

Files:

MACD for metatrader 5 - original ...

In metatrader 5, for some reasons, they still are not using original Gerald Appel calculation for macd but are still using simple moving average for signal line. This one does the calculation as the original MACD should do. Some additional prices added as well as two modes of coloring the macd line : coloring on slope (when color changes depending on slope direction) and coloring on macd to signal line relation (which is the default setting). So this would be an original MACD for metatrader 5 ...

Files:
5_macd.png  70 kb
macd.mq5  7 kb

mladen:
In metatrader 5, for some reasons, they still are not using original Gerald Appel calculation for macd but are still using simple moving average for signal line. This one does the calculation as the original MACD should do. Some additional prices added as well as two modes of coloring the macd line : coloring on slope (when color changes depending on slope direction) and coloring on macd to signal line relation (which is the default setting). So this would be an original MACD for metatrader 5 ...

Mladen

This is nice indicator but only problem that i have to refresh the chart for continuous macd line ! would it be possible for you to fix this please ?

Thanks in advance

secretcode

Files:
macd_nrp.ex4  7 kb

Non-repainting macd ...

This would be a non-repainting Geral Appel original macd metatrader 4 version

secretcode:
Mladen

This is nice indicator but only problem that i have to refresh the chart for continuous macd line ! would it be possible for you to fix this please ?

Thanks in advance

secretcode
Files:
macd_nrp.gif  26 kb
macd_nrp.mq4  4 kb

Dear : MLADEN ;

I want to use MACD_3_DEMA_v101.mq4 indicator.

Would you please add these features to the MACD_3_DEMA_v101.mq4 indicator into the ; ShowHisto, ShowOSMA, MACDType, RSIPeriod, MOMPeriod, CCIPeriod...

I want to have these features.

thank you for now.

Files:

You mean you are referring to this MACD https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page5 and you would like the DEMA option added to it?

katastrof78:
Dear : MLADEN ;

I want to use MACD_3_DEMA_v101.mq4 indicator.

Would you please add these features to the MACD_3_DEMA_v101.mq4 indicator into the ; ShowHisto, ShowOSMA, MACDType, RSIPeriod, MOMPeriod, CCIPeriod...

I want to have these features.

thank you for now.

yess.

I apologize for I could not tell.

Files:
i_want.jpg  113 kb

yes,

I could not tell. Sorry. I added a picture of what I want.

Files:
i_want.jpg  113 kb
Reason: