MACD indicator - page 127

ScubaZsolo:
Thanks mrtools

Did you try the macd example from the experts folder (the EA that comes with metatrader) ?

on my own:
Did you try the macd example from the experts folder (the EA that comes with metatrader) ?

There is no need for some special macd - if he uses macd (not the signal line that is peculiar in built in macd - sma instead of ema) built in macd will do just fine

What special macds we have?

nbtrading:

Mainly it can be macd of all sorts of averages )as the difference of fast and slow average)

mladen:
Mainly it can be macd of all sorts of averages )as the difference of fast and slow average)

OK. Thanks

nbtrading:

MACD is basically used to clear out the extra highs and lows by clearing identifying the future key trend of the currency.

The MACD graph above explains the trend, while its the easiest indicator which can explain the movement.

I hope it helped.

Files:
macd.png  40 kb
macd.png  40 kb

Jack Smith:

MACD is basically used to clear out the extra highs and lows by clearing identifying the future key trend of the currency.

The MACD graph above explains the trend, while its the easiest indicator which can explain the movement.

I hope it helped.

Jack Smith

I believe that the question was referring to usage of different than EMA of price usage in MACD calculation

There are quite a few versions (for example this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page303 )

Flat/Trend MACD indicator

macd_flat_trend.mq4

mladen:
Here is a macd version of digital Kahler series too : macd_digital_kahler.mq4

Hi mladen!

I like this indicator very much, I try to use it in an EA. I just wonder, dose the indicator repaints 2 bars?

Thanks!

simon_json:

Hi mladen!

I like this indicator very much, I try to use it in an EA. I just wonder, dose the indicator repaints 2 bars?

Thanks!

Simon

I does not repaint

Reason: