Here is a macd version of digital Kahler series too : macd_digital_kahler.mq4

Dear Mladen, could you please add full set of alerts with Arrows. Thanks

Jozy:
Dear Mladen, could you please add full set of alerts with Arrows. Thanks

Jozy

Here you go : macd_digital_kahler_1_1.mq4

Thank you, Mladen.

mladen:
Somewhat upgraded digital rsi - Kahler (choice of 20 prices added) : rsi_digital_kahler_-_prices.mq4
mladen:

Thanks mladen!

1. Could you please add 20 choice of prices to MACD Kahler as to the RSI Kahler?

2. I've been exprementing a bit with the settings in MACD. Do you think there is a way to get the MACD to react a bit faster and still maintain its stabillity and smothness?

Files:

mladen:
Somewhat upgraded digital rsi - Kahler (choice of 20 prices added) : rsi_digital_kahler_-_prices.mq4
mladen:

Thanks mladen!

1. Could you please add 20 choice of prices to MACD Kahler as to the RSI Kahler?

2. I've been exprementing a bit with the settings in MACD. Do you think there is a way to get the MACD to react a

bit faster and still maintain its stabillity and smothness?

Files:

mladen:

mladen:

Thanks mladen!

2. I've been exprementing a bit with the settings in MACD. Do you think there is a way to get the MACD to react a

simon_json:
Thanks mladen!

Simon

1. Here is a version with those prices included : macd_digital_kahler_1_2.mq4

2. It would probably take to use different type of MACD (using some other average for calculation instead of using EMA as it is done in the original MACD)

An experiment with ema derivative - macd : macd_emad.ex4

Comparison of thus macd with the built in macd - speed is obviously on derivative ema side. Some experimenting with parameters needed

Files:
macd_emad.png  115 kb
macd_emad.ex4  20 kb
Reason: