MACD indicator - page 40

Dear mladen,

Could you please help me to add Up/Down arrow to the MACD_Allcolored indicator? It'd look like this:

I mean, when a new value suddenly gets lower, sell signal is on. The same, buy signal is on when a new value appears to get higher.

Thank you for sharing and helping us so far!

Best regards,

Files:

rockballad

This should do it. Arrows are placed directly on chart (not in the sub-window) and it is done when the slope of macd or osma (if osma is chosen) changes.

macd_all_colored_amp_arrows.mq4

regards

mladen

rockballad:
Dear mladen,

Could you please help me to add Up/Down arrow to the MACD_Allcolored indicator? It'd look like this:

I mean, when a new value suddenly gets lower, sell signal is on. The same, buy signal is on when a new value appears to get higher.

Thank you for sharing and helping us so far!

Best regards,

Thanks!

Thank you very much. I intend to use it on high TF to find the trend and trade on lower TF. When MACD value is near to zero, it's hard to see the slope so I like the arrow :-)

Best regards,

RB

IDWma MACD indicator ...

An experiment :

Since we have a new kind of moving average (described at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174865 and one implementation of it can be found at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235/page55 ) here are 2 versions of MACD using that moving average

One is a simple version, and the other is with an addition of a histogram that shows the slope and the zero line crossing trend )so now, we can compare it to other types of MACD)

PS; these indicators need the idwma.dll from the attached zip file. Unpack it to the experts\libraries folder in order to let these indicators work as they should
Files:

mladen:
rockballad

This should do it. Arrows are placed directly on chart (not in the sub-window) and it is done when the slope of macd or osma (if osma is chosen) changes.

macd_all_colored_amp_arrows.mq4

regards

mladen

really like the arrow... mladen. great.

Regards,

IIN

Mladen , add , please, in this indicator the " Osma show " as well as a line above the histogram , as in your MACD indicator

MACD all averages with histo ...

Here you go

Riksha:
Mladen , add , please, in this indicator the " Osma show " as well as a line above the histogram , as in your MACD indicator

Mladen, thanks a lot for the quick reply, could you make a small addition: Add a line on the MACD histogram, now I do it by adding the same as the MACD line, I wish you luck, love and prosperity

I think you should only re-download the indicator

This is for example how it look with histo turned on

And without histo (as you can see, there is an OSMA line there too)

Default color for osma line is dim gray, so that is maybe a reason you do not see it (if you have a black background). Just set its color to color you wish

Riksha:
Mladen, thanks a lot for the quick reply, could you make a small addition: Add a line on the MACD histogram, now I do it by adding the same as the MACD line, I wish you luck, love and prosperity
Files:
macd_all_1.gif  24 kb
macd_all_2.gif  23 kb

Mladen , you do not understand is the line of the Osma histogram , but there is no line on the MACD histogram , it can be seen in the first screenshot , if you can do , please

Reason: