Moving Average - page 55

FatherJack

is that an opinion or a proven fact?

cementman:
FatherJack is that an opinion or a proven fact?

On 1 min strategy tester chart this thing moves like a worm on a hook, try for yourself.

Thanks FatherJack, i thought its too good to be true.

Petor

fxbs:
Ma x ray (from Ru forums)

Very practic and nice Indicator! Thank You! Thank You!

Petor:
Very practic and nice Indicator! Thank You! Thank You!

also here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235/page36

Plot Lower TF Cross on Higher TF Chart.

Hi,

I want to know how do I plot a Lower Timeframe MA cross on a Higher Timeframe chart.

e.g. I want to plot an arrow on H1 chart when M15 's MA5 and MA10 cross.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

JForex.

does the LWMA in AllAverage created by Igorad lags?

Hi,

First of all I would like to thank Igorad for creating the AllAverage indi. I would like know (if anyone can help me please) if the LWMA mode in AllAverage still lags or not? if yes, can you recommend non lagging LWMA indicator? Thanks.

I must say I do not understand your question : igorads LWMA that is built in AllAverages indicator complies to LWMA (Linear Weighted Moving Average) specification and formula and that specification and formula even complies with metatraders built in LWMA mode for moving average (I say even to metatrader because metrader does have some cases when it complies to ... whatever).

What igorad coded IS LWMA. Anything showing different results or values IS NOT LWMA

PS: sorry for capital letters but ... If you base your information on a couple of people running around net and blabbing about igorad to attract attention, then please, check those allegations first

PPS: on the picture - igorads AllAverages set to show LWMA (colors in the background) and metatrader built in moving average set to LWMA mode. Apart from being more precise (igorads version works with more decimals) there is no difference

richest:
Hi, First of all I would like to thank Igorad for creating the AllAverage indi. I would like know (if anyone can help me please) if the LWMA mode in AllAverage still lags or not? if yes, can you recommend non lagging LWMA indicator? Thanks.
Files:
lwma.gif  19 kb

mladen:
I must say I do not understand your question : igorads LWMA that is built in AllAverages indicator complies to LWMA (Linear Weighted Moving Average) specification and formula and that specification and formula even complies with metatraders built in LWMA mode for moving average (I say even to metatrader because metrader does have some cases when it complies to ... whatever).

What igorad coded IS LWMA. Anything showing different results or values IS NOT LWMA

PS: sorry for capital letters but ... If you base your information on a couple of people running around net and blabbing about igorad to attract attention, then please, check those allegations first

PPS: on the picture - igorads AllAverages set to show LWMA (colors in the background) and metatrader built in moving average set to LWMA mode. Apart from being more precise (igorads version works with more decimals) there is no difference

I am sorry, I did not have any intention to insult his intelligence. I just research on the the internet that LWMA was mostly lagging. I also have LWMA indicator and it's repainting. The reason why I asked this is because I have found a researcher who is able to make LWMA non lagging. I thought may be Igorad's version is the non lagging one since I do not understand mql language well. I hope this clarifies all.

Reason: