Scalping system - page 11

multiple pairs...

I started this strategy on multiple pairs just to see if there is a way to reduce the drawdown and the test is giving nice results. The big moves bring profit and the small losers are evened out by small winners from different pairs.

Any suggestions on which pairs should be traded simultaneously to get the best results?

Multiple pairs are traded starting somewhere from trades 28 - 30

Nix

Which multiple pairs were those results on?

EURUSD, USDCAD, GBPUSD, EURJPY, GBPJPY (all on 1M)

The up-to-date results are here:

I don't understand something about scalping EAs. The one I'm experimenting with right now (on a live account, by the way) is MyLuckyProV04p.

How do scalping EA's know when to place a sell or a buy and then what determines how many sells or buys per candlestick will be placed?

I'am new on this, but it's look nice system

Nix

In your rules you say:

" While in a trade and 2 subsequent opposite signals appear the order should be exited and reversed"

Lets say for example I am short, price is under the volatility pivot and i get two signals to go long, does it matter that price is under the pivot, or should i wait for two signals where price opens over the pivot before I stop and reverse.

Or are you saying in cases of stop and reverse ignore the volatility pivot?

Thanks

smotty:

...are you saying in cases of stop and reverse ignore the volatility pivot?

I ignore the pivot - this is an unconditional stop (I'm not too sure about the reversal. The reversals tend to give profits, but can they also produce losses if the stoploss is too set too far.) Lets just see how this is working out.

Looks very nice here your scalping system is there a ea that anyone coded for your system?

Regards

The system is currently being tested so no point of coding the EA just yet.

Today I decided to tryout a higher timeframe to filter some of the market noise, plus I've taken volatility into account (this filters out some small losses).

forgot to add that the 7:00 GMT short trade also gave 50 pips profit.

Continuation of the same method as tested Friday...

The results so far EURGBP (fixed lots):

+14 pips

-10 pips

+27 pips

+8 pips

-14 pips

+23 pips

-5 pips

-9 pips

==========

total: +34 pips

Reason: