Scalping system - page 5

What are configurations for Volatility pivot open?

Would you please explain?

Is there any EA which has the next functions:

-I have to decide manually the LONG or SHORT positions. EA will be opening the same positions until I reset EA and decide to take some other direction.

-EA will be opening for example long positions. Each time it will set TP=10 and SL=150. After it hits TP it will immediately open another position- direction is the one I set inside the EA (long or short)

This EA would fork fine in the trending markets, like is happening at the moment (USD). There is a strong trend, I can see it so I manually decide to take against USD (EURUSD -LONG).

Is there any EA which would be working like I described above? Is this EA considered as scalping EA?

SloForeX:
Is there any EA which has the next functions:

-I have to decide manually the LONG or SHORT positions. EA will be opening the same positions until I reset EA and decide to take some other direction.

-EA will be opening for example long positions. Each time it will set TP=10 and SL=150. After it hits TP it will immediately open another position- direction is the one I set inside the EA (long or short)

This EA would fork fine in the trending markets, like is happening at the moment (USD). There is a strong trend, I can see it so I manually decide to take against USD (EURUSD -LONG).

Is there any EA which would be working like I described above? Is this EA considered as scalping EA?

Pipmaker Neo_Enhanced, modified by tiger wong (with SL)have this function.

U just need to set the right setting..

Find it in pipmaker thread.

duyduy:
Pipmaker Neo_Enhanced, modified by tiger wong (with SL)have this function.

U just need to set the right setting..

Find it in pipmaker thread.

Thank you, but Pipmaker is a sort of martingale strategy. In my situation, I don't want that EA opens another position until the first one is closed with SL or TP. When it hits SL or TP, then it should open a new positions with the direction which I decided to take.

For example, last few months we have strong uptrend at EURUSD. I would like to set EA that it will be opening the LONG trades all the time, but it will open a new trade after it closes the old trade (no matter if it hits SL or TP). So all the time there should be only one open trade with TP=10 and S=L150.

Is there any similar EA?

No indicators, just TP, SL and the function to open a trade LONG/SHORT.

Couldn't you just use the volatility pivot indicator and the price trigger and no stop and reverse?...

ES

Hello,

Any chance to see the EA developed with all these signals and indicators?

TIA

ElectricSavant:
Couldn't you just use the volatility pivot indicator and the price trigger and no stop and reverse?... ES

Was this post intended for me?

No (I caught this down move in EUR/USD...so far this works pretty good) It would be great to get an EA..

ES

SloForeX:
Was this post intended for me?

ElectricSavant:
No (I caught this down move in EUR/USD...so far this works pretty good) It would be great to get an EA.. ES

Hi!

As far as I've seen, this indicator appears 2-4 bars back once the moved is made.

Reason: