Scalping system - page 20

Artur Zas:

Recently I was experimenting with a couple of indicators used for a non-scalping system presented by BigBear - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573

I was debugging one of the indicators when I switched to the M5 chart and noticed a nice setup for a quick short trade... hmmm.... probably a coincidence I thought. I returned to my PC after an hour or so and there it was another setup, this time a BUY signal. At the end of the day there was yet another long trade setup.

I did some backtesting, added another indicator as a filter and came up with a scalping system, which I would like to share with you. Maybe together we can verify it, improve it and automate it.

Please let me know what you think. Here are some screen shots:

Here are the indicators I used and the template with the correct settings for the M5 chart:

Deart Artur Zas.

Plze cover "precentualzz_victor.mq4" to Mql5, i love your indicator, thanks u so much.

Thank you for sharing! 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Scalping

Sergey Golubev, 2024.09.20 06:45

Scalping Orderflow for MQL5

Scalping Orderflow for MQL5

An example of a sophisticated algorithmic trading system for MetaTrader 5 (MQL5) that uses the Scalping OrderFlow technique is this Expert Advisor (EA).

A short-term trading strategy known as "scalping order flow" focuses on identifying possible entry and exit points in the market by examining the real-time flow of orders. It makes quick trading decisions by combining the study of volume, price activity, and order book data. Typically, positions are held for a very short time—often within minutes or even seconds.