Repainting indicators - page 20

mladen:
It does It is the solar wind itself

Now i am confused !!!

I check SsrcForce and it does not repaint at my PC

Files:
repaint_1.gif  19 kb

That is the one that I told that I am not sure about (at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177862/page13 )Just repeating what I told then : test it thoroughly before using. Spearman rank correlation itself is a useful indicator (which, as I told, does not repaint when coded as it should be) and if that version does not repaint all the better

secretcode:

Now i am confused !!!

I check SsrcForce and it does not repaint at my PC

first , I did not try out solar wind

but it will take you ages to try it out

current situation is bottom out -- i.e. very trendy, testing new limit every week

you have to test it in ranging market , while there is up and down as well

the worst thing is, like myself, I test out my mindset and play it well in DEMO (I treated demo bet as real)

when I do it REAL finally (fxcm asked me to leave 100 USD in micro) so I try it out in last few month

I am more reluctant to close losing or rebouncing portfolio and tend to put it aside -- and don't watch it when losing

then disaster struck (does it sound like physics solar wind radiation burst), I did not set out LOCK loss in the extreme price

and tend to focus on I cannot add any more bet (transaction) with merely 100 USD or 90 USD ---- so I become crumble and put it aside -- then the market condition is not ranging any more , even for x-curr

probably most tests result in disappointment anyway -- does not repaint simply means -- if you don't refresh the chart (like click H4, then back to H1), the indicator (with some code) will not give the most update picture -- repaint mean every tick change in price, will result in update picture -- but in this market condition, you cannot test your indicator or technique thoroughly, have to wait till the bottom out price is OVER-- I am still waiting, as I thought fxcm will close my micro account at around 50USD balance, they did not, they let my micro balance drain and drain

austria video

example this one -- so much contradiction in forex

I seldom use this template, I noticed the first purple bar a while ago

but it is contradicting with the green-red line below

then purple bars accumulate

notice the price 1-1990 while just few weeks ago , it was 1-2480, how can that thing drop 500 pips, ridiculous and I was caught up with that fall

4x posts repaint!

i am sorry if i posted in wrong place , could i ask u GURU mladen, what is name of indicator top of the pic with blu line, which i am indicated with white arrow, and what is the name of total system , and is it possible for non re-paint this system? thanks a lot!!!!!!!!

Files:
4_2.gif  64 kb

That is a mystery yet to be revealed It looks a lot like Gann high low activator, but some properties of it (the way it goes up in an downtrend sometimes) are indicating that it is at least a modified Gann high low indicator. So, can not tell it with 100% certainty

sohelrana:
i am sorry if i posted in wrong place , could i ask u GURU mladen, what is name of indicator top of the pic with blu line, which i am indicated with white arrow, and what is the name of total system , and is it possible for non re-paint this system? thanks a lot!!!!!!!!

mladen:
That is a mystery yet to be revealed It looks a lot like Gann high low activator, but some properties of it (the way it goes up in an downtrend sometimes) are indicating that it is at least a modified Gann high low indicator. So, can not tell it with 100% certainty

it has drawn by hand,indicating indicators buy sell signals.

mladen:
As far as I am let to believe (from advertisements, from "it does not repaint" or the "even if it does repaint, it repaints just a little bit") everybody using "solar wind" or any of the renamed offspring of it is a zillionair by now, so ... you probably should ask the ones the zillionairs calling it "magic" and similar names And of "becoming a millionaire in a couple of days" theme ... As far as I am concerned, I believe 1st post of this thread is quite enough from me regarding that sunject

hello mladen,

here i have one confusing in this picture u see one indicator its name is !MT4 gann ssl Tf +1. is this repainted ????????

Files:
lion.gif  28 kb

Not familiar with that one, but judging from the picture and the name, it is a multi time frame indicator in which case it has to do what all multi time frame indicators do.

If, on the other hand, it messes up with the colors, than the indicator has a coding problem

PS : moved you post here simply because the problem you encounter

lion of gail:
hello mladen, here i have one confusing in this picture u see one indicator its name is !MT4 gann ssl Tf +1. is this repainted ????????

Repainting or Not??

Can anyone check out the indicator and tell me. If Those indicator are repainting. Thanks

gann_t3_high-low_activator_bars.mq4rsi_chart_bars.mq43_line_break.mq4i_sadukey_v1.mq4

Reason: