Repainting indicators - page 4

To add comments, please log in or register
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

I moved your post to this thread where you can find some information.

Some other links.

- Why we need indicators which are painting the past? Read this post and this one. How to trade "painting-the-past" indicators: live trading example with SHI_SilverTrendsig (trades and images): since page #2 till page #4.

- re-painting indicators: evaluation and fixing thread.

- SnapShotI indicator: this indicator makes screen shots of active chart at regular intervals. By default, one tick after beginning of a new bar. Some evaluation of some indicators using SnapShotI indicator is on this post.

ztdep
ztdep  

does the fxtrend indicator repaint?

Dear friends:

fxtrend is so accurate, i want to know that does it repaint.

regards

Files:
1_1.jpg 183 kb
aurorau
aurorau  

when you suspect it's so accurate, to-good-to-be-true indic is repaint. Post your indic, I can check it in simulator.

aurorau
aurorau  
ztdep:
Dear friends:

regards

I got it, I remember this indicator, sorry to tell you, you can scrap this indicator. It repaints 3 bars back.

I got 2 versions of this indicator, one is drawn in lines, the other one is in histogram.

ztdep
ztdep  
aurorau:
I got it, I remember this indicator, sorry to tell you, you can scrap this indicator. It repaints 3 bars back. I got 2 versions of this indicator, one is drawn in lines, the other one is in histogram.

thank you very much!

prasxz
prasxz  

hi

ztdep:
Dear friends:

regards

yes it's repaint indicator

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

xiii
xiii  

???????

recently my friends got trendstuffer indicator for gu.

just to ask is it repainting indicator?

Pipperoni
Pipperoni  

Bykov repaired

Hi, Newdigital and Tsdpka,

I used BykovTrend_Sig intensively in my trade setup for a long time. The original does not repaint, but ... Like Tsdpka rightly said it sometimes stops and than you have to force it to recalculate. I did this by changing the risk from 3 to 4 and back. Then I gave it to my friend who investigated the code and found a bug in it. The repaired indicator we baptised BykovTrend_Sig_byRenaat (the coder who repaired it for free is Renaat from Belgium)

This BykovTrend_Sig_byRenaat indicator does NOT, in any way of interpretation, repaint.

aurorau
aurorau  
heartnet:
recently my friends got trendstuffer indicator for gu. just to ask is it repainting indicator?

I got the 2007 Nov version trendstuffer, it doesn't repaint.

xiii
xiii  

???????

aurorau:
I got the 2007 Nov version trendstuffer, it doesn't repaint.

so is it really great?

use on tf?

To add comments, please log in or register