Repainting indicators - page 21

Kingdomvault:
Can anyone check out the indicator and tell me. If Those indicator are repainting. Thanks gann_t3_high-low_activator_bars.mq4rsi_chart_bars.mq43_line_break.mq4i_sadukey_v1.mq4

why don't you test every indicator on 1 min chart?

Is this indicator repaint ?

or, time frame set at Daily !

I have only ex4 files.

ps) All three file copy in to indicator folder to work '#_er_absolute_histo' properly !

secretcode

If that indicator used the "absolutely no lag LWMA" indicator, then yes, it repaints. That indicator was made in order to show how easy is to make a "perfect" indicator that also "repaints perfectly"

secretcode:
Is this indicator repaint ?

or, time frame set at Daily !

I have only ex4 files.

ps) All three file copy in to indicator folder to work '#_er_absolute_histo' properly !

mladen:
secretcode If that indicator used the "absolutely no lag LWMA" indicator, then yes, it repaints. That indicator was made in order to show how easy is to make a "perfect" indicator that also "repaints perfectly"

I thought found a perfect indicator...for this Christmas season !

Thanks

Just in case : this is the source of it (so you can see how easy it can be done )

secretcode:
:)

I thought found a perfect indicator...for this Christmas season !

Thanks

This repaints

Files:

Good idea to keep the proven repainters all at the same place. We should just keep the "repainters" separated from "recalculators". That way everybody can check before using some indicator

tampa:
This repaints

I agree. That is why I posted it here

mladen:
Good idea to keep the proven repainters all at the same place. We should just keep the "repainters" separated from "recalculators". That way everybody can check before using some indicator

One more (repaints)

Files:
htid.ex4  4 kb
htid.gif  28 kb

BuySel alert

Files:
buysell.gif  31 kb
Reason: