MQL4 Learning - page 30

powerstonemagatama:
Nice to meet you.

I am Japanese.

The translation function is used.

The scale that displays time under the chart is displayed in MT4.

Is there "Indicator that displays the delimitation of a day, one week, and one month"

in this scale?

Follow the lines that MT4 have by default.

Files:
12.gif  17 kb
123.gif  16 kb
1234.gif  17 kb
12345.gif  19 kb

Thank you for Mr. Linuxser.

It questions again when there is a thing that doesn't understand.

My best regards at that time.

How can i hide my input parameter on ea?

how can i hide my input parameter on my ea and only appear lot size in expert advisors (input)--> properties?

can u tell me the source code, thanks

In the code, you have extern int or extern double then a variable name and amount, such as extern double period=5;

Delete the 'extern' from the statement(s) and they will not show in the setup box - double period=5; or int period=5;

Dave

<<<

Dave137:
In the code, you have extern int or extern double then a variable name and amount, such as extern double period=5;

Delete the 'extern' from the statement(s) and they will not show in the setup box - double period=5; or int period=5;

Dave

<<<

thanks dave, it works...

i'm very busy man now hehehehe

Expert Advisor running on Custom Timeframe.It's Possible?

Hello!

I woud like running expert advisor in 20M timeframe.I try the PeriodConverter indicator,but when i try to use the expert advisor nothing happend.

The 20M chart is in live mode.

Somebody tell me what is the problem,and what is the solution?

Sorry for my English.

Thanks,

Br001

i-FractalsEx EA

I hope someone can help me. I am trying to write an EA that includes this Indicator but I don't know how to include it in an EA. I have a start but it doesn't return any values. I'd like return a High and Low value at the time an arrow is drawn on the chart and open a trade.

FracHi=iCustom(NULL,0,"i-FractalsEx",Fr.Period,MaxBars,0,0);

FracLow=iCustom(NULL,0,"i-FractalsEx",Fr.Period,MaxBars,1,0);

It works when I use the built in Fractals:

FracHi=iFractals(NULL, 0, MODE_UPPER, 3);

FracLow=iFractals(NULL, 0, MODE_LOWER, 3);

These return a High and Low value at the time an arrow is drawn on the chart. From this I can set it to open a trade.

tell me what is the problem of my trailing stop, if position long/buy its seems ok and its modify stoploss always as i stated the change every 10 pips.. now the problem is when the ea do sell/short.. there's no trailing stop and also modify stoploss...someone can help me, pleass ... here the example;

for(cnt=OrdersTotal();cnt>=0;cnt--)

{

OrderSelect(cnt, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);

if (OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber() == Magic)

{

if (OrderType()==OP_SELL)

{

if (TrailingStop>0)

{

if (OrderOpenPrice()-Ask>=(TrailingStop*Point+Pips*Point))

{

if (OrderStopLoss()>(Ask+Point*TrailingStop))

{

OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),Ask+Point*TrailingStop,OrderClosePrice()-TakeProfit*Point-TrailingStop*Point,800,Purple);

return(0);

}

}

}

}

if (OrderType()==OP_BUY)

{

if (TrailingStop>0)

{

if (Bid-OrderOpenPrice()>=(TrailingStop*Point+Pips*Point))

{

if (OrderStopLoss()<(Bid-Point*TrailingStop))

{

OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),Bid-Point*TrailingStop,OrderClosePrice()+TakeProfit*Point+TrailingStop*Point,800,Yellow);

return(0);

}

}

}

}

}

}

MANSTIR:
tell me what is the problem of my trailing stop, if position long/buy its seems ok and its modify stoploss always as i stated the change every 10 pips.. now the problem is when the ea do sell/short.. there's no trailing stop and also modify stoploss...someone can help me, pleass ... here the example;

OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),Ask+Point*TrailingStop,OrderClosePrice()-TakeProfit*Point-TrailingStop*Point,800,Purple);

We can't set any expiration time on market order.

Devil2000:
We can't set any expiration time on market order.

thats mean i need to delete the '800', right?

Reason: