MQL4 Learning - page 34

MiniMe:
don't bother reply I got it

You post it after I click on reply button

Devil2000:
You post it after I click on reply button

thanks a looooooooooooooot for your reply, I am still new in programming so I appricate all the help

Devil2000:
I think you can find everything about it here.

Ok, i will try your tips, to read the history comment, 4 char from right to get [tp]/[sl]

that is nice idea, you're great coder

pipsmaster:
Ok, i will try your tips, to read the history comment, 4 char from right to get [tp]/[sl] that is nice idea, you're great coder

Thank you, but "to read the history comment, 4 char from right to get [tp]/[sl]" is your own idea

How to ??

Maybe someone can provide info how to put such indicators as signal bars, rsi bars and others to the indicator window, below the main chart ?

Thanks in advance

Files:
untitled.jpg  46 kb

did you tryed #property indicator_chart_window change to #property indicator_separate_window?

fxbs:
did you tryed #property indicator_chart_window change to #property indicator_separate_window?

If i have to change it in the code, then the answer is I can't! cause its *.ex files. If it's only way to do that then only the creator of indy can help, i guess

fxbs:

This was hellpful !

Also i found an option how to put signal bars and sar bars to put down into indy chart. Cja put this option in the options, someone mentionid in another thread.

All solved

Thanks

how to make pivot calculation ea?

pivot : (yesterday high price + yesterday low Price + yesterday closed) / 3

exp : pivot for usdjpy --> 100.73

add : + 20 ( for buy)

add : - 20 ( for sell)

ea enter buy when price goes to '100.83' and enter sell when price is '100.63'

Reason: