MQL4 Learning - page 26

How To Code F11 (Full Screen) in an EA?

What must I do to have an EA open up to full screen without having to press F11??

Dave

Custom indocator to main indicator

How one can change a custom indicator to one of main indicators of MT4

In main indicators, one can draw indicator of another indicator (e.g. MA of RSI), but it is not possible for custom indicators

MT4 EA code???

Hello,

Can someone tell me what language the advisors are written in, I think they're C++???

If this is the case does anyone know the functions/parameters used to call the code for input?

Please excuse my wording, I'm not a programmer...

Thanks for any help!!!

James

It is called MQL4 but it is very similar compared to C++.

can someone tell me about time setting for ea.

hello, i am newbie in forex

Can someone tell me can we put time setting code for ea?

if i can put it, how to code it?

For example, i am using stoch ea when ranging time or non active trading time and easy to get 10pips daily but by doing manually. Yes, i am using this ea for my testing:-https://www.forex-tsd.com/expert-advisors-metatrader-4/440-stoch-hellkas-ea.html

Let say, from 11pm to 3am, i need time setting for ea so that i am not manually make trading and sitting on the my pc 24hours for that time, i just set time on my ea and let the ea running itself and not make trading before and after the time that i have set on ea.

When i open my pc and trading platform on 11pm, i just run my ea and put the time setting from that time and until certain time and i can left my pc still open and ea running with this time setting to auto trade for me.

Im using the stoch ea for my study for MQL but i need some support because

I'm not a programmer and have background in IT.

Thanks for any help!!!

how to change the time axis on chart

is there a way to change thetime axis onthe chart to my zone?

Make downloads help TNKS

Pls can you tell me why when I make the download of an indicator or expert to the indicator or expert folder , and make the compiling , the indicator appears only with the title but without data ( appears say black and now data ) can someone help. Tanks a lot, sorry my English not my natural language .

Trade Context Busy

When I am running several EA's on various currency pairs, I sometimes get this error: Trade context busy. This means that 2 currencies are trying to make a trade at the same time. One goes through and the other fails. Is there anyway to work this in EA's that it will try again if it fails to open a trade??

Dave

MarketWatch time is not correct

Hello!

I am using UK Alpari MT4.

WHy the time displayed in MarketWatch Window is not correct.

It should display London time but it is alway 1 hour plus.

How can it be corrected ?

PC time is synched with Time Server.

pjo

-------------------

InterbankFX MT4 displays correct London time.

I missposted this to the wrong forum.

I appologiize.

Hello

Does anybody know how to use Pivot points in an EA. I have worked out how to have my indicators create a signal but I am wanting the EA to open a position only if the signal is generated above (long) or below (short) the daily pivot. I have attached the pivot indi I am looking to use.

Any help would be fantastic

Cheers

Beno

Reason: