MQL4 Learning - page 10

bar since entry and highest value

two ideas:

first:how count the bar since entry?

i wait only, for example 4 bars to entry and if i'am not in gain i exit to trade.

how code it?

second :it's possible to use ihighest functions for the indicator for example

i want buy if my indicator has a value more high that the past 10 value.and if thi s happens (current value more high that past 10 value) i will buy.

Newbie Need Help On Ma

HI

I am just installed MT4 today, I just want to write a very simple MA Cross EA,

MA1 = 22

MA2 = 55

Long or short will hold for 5 bar and closed at 5th bar, one order one time, no more than 1 opening order.

Can anyone help me and post some sample code ???

Many Thanks

You may take some example from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175534

how can i convert EA to script

hello everyone i'm a news trader and have been using an EA for a while now (it seem pretty good ) but because of delayed tick form my broker i need to convert it to a script ,so that placing my trades will be independent of the ticks from the broker. Anybody has an idea how i can go abt converting the EA to script?

Stop trade Code

forget it. thanks

MQ4 exit/take profit code

Anybody can reccomend an EA with good MQ4 'exit/take profit' code?

european:
Anybody can reccomend an EA with good MQ4 'exit/take profit' code?

Look at my templates thread. Some one else posted a template also. It might. I need to put one in mine. Right now its just with s/l. Pacman and bipoler have exit codes too. But I am having trouble putting one in my template for some reason. I'll have it solved soon.

Dave

need a label on chart

need a label on the chart that shows the value/period of the indicator and the color.

for example , put a EMA 20 color red on the chart so i will see on the up left of the chart : ema20(in red) etc.

TIA

please! i need a trailing stop that works with less than 10 pips brokers

please! i need a trailing stop that works with brokers like interbank where target can't be less than 10 pips

EA Not triggering Order

Hello,

I have a sligh problem with MT4, When i attach an EA to a chart and enable it, it doesnt trigger orders...

I downloaded an EA from this forum, (.mq4 file), copied to /Metatrader 4/Experts and attached it to a chart and enabled EA on MT4 so that the Smiley appears on the right hand corner... Ive been sat here 2 days waiting for orders to be triggered but nothing lol....

What am i doing wrong... Anyone...?

Thanks

Reason: