MQL4 Learning - page 14

Seconds???!?!

Jeez guys learn some MQL4! We don't trade in seconds! We trade in Pips! In ticks! In new prices! But not seconds. You might get a new tick once per few minutes.

If you learn some MQL4 and some market moves, you'll see that if you want to trade in "seconds", you'll have to trade during the most active time. Also, you can get time in seconds from Timexxxx (xxxx - something, just type Time and you'll get a list of possible functions, then look up those functions on mql4.com)

Thats how people learn without being annoying with very simple questions

Shinigami:
Seconds???!?!

Jeez guys learn some MQL4! We don't trade in seconds! We trade in Pips! In ticks! In new prices! But not seconds. You might get a new tick once per few minutes.

If you learn some MQL4 and some market moves, you'll see that if you want to trade in "seconds", you'll have to trade during the most active time. Also, you can get time in seconds from Timexxxx (xxxx - something, just type Time and you'll get a list of possible functions, then look up those functions on mql4.com)

Thats how people learn without being annoying with very simple questions

Thanks.:)

What about Question #1? Can't find it on mql4.com

MQL4 Learning

if(bid == MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_BID)+10)

It is intended that in a certain time the market recognized the price which is for example, x. And will sell 10 pips above this x. I tried this code, and it doesn't work.

I need the syntax code to sell 10 pips above the level on a certain time.

Help, codersguru, ryanklefas, shinigami, anybody?

Thanks.

MQL4 Learning

if(bid == MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_BID)+10)

It is intended that in a certain time the market recognized the price which is for example, x. And will sell 10 pips above this x. I tried this code, and it doesn't work.

I need the syntax code to sell 10 pips above the level on a certain time.

Help, newsdigital, codersguru, ryanklefas, shinigami, anybody?

Thanks.

2 ways to sell above the price

if(Bid == bid+10)

OrderSend....

alternative

OrderSend(...,OP_SELLLIMIT...)

MQL4,

it is incorrect to write MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_BID)+10 or Bid+10,

you should write MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_BID)+10*Point or Bid+10*Point to take into account the value of the pip

jlpi:
MQL4,

it is incorrect to write MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_BID)+10 or Bid+10,

you should write MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_BID)+10*Point or Bid+10*Point to take into account the value of the pip

Thank You JLPI, and everyone else!!!

Easy, Simple, EA

Can someone please code this for me?

-At 22:59:59, I want the EA to set a straddle 10 pips above and below the current price.

-No Stop-Loss, No TakeProfit

-Exit at 6:30:05

That's it!

Thanks in Advance,

MQL4.

Is it too hard???

It was created already. It is ScheduleTrader EA here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102

As to the orders (+10 pips or -10 pips) so I think it is pending orders. This ScheduleTrader EA may do it with any order, any time according to your schedule and so on. As I know many people requested this EA.

Reason: