MQL4 Learning - page 15

newdigital:
It was created already. It is ScheduleTrader EA here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102 As to the orders (+10 pips or -10 pips) so I think it is pending orders. This ScheduleTrader EA may do it with any order, any time according to your schedule and so on. As I know many people requested this EA.

Thanks fo replying newsdigital,

I don't want tit with pending orders, I want it to be just trades.

MQL4:
Thanks fo replying newsdigital, I don't want tit with pending orders, I want it to be just trades.

What's the difference? You'll get the orders in either way. With the pendings, you won't have slippage. I also made an EA like that... with pending orders.

newdigital:
This EA will open any orders (buy, sell, buy stop, sell stop, buy limit or sell limit). Accoding to your own settings, or according to the settings of EA. In the time and date you want.

And you may sey buy and sell in the same time, or buy stop or sell stop in the same time and so on. Or set it for 3 buy and 3 sell ... Or delete 3 sell stop after 10 minutes, or after at least one buy stop weas executed, or in 10 pm fpr example, or in the end of the week, or open any number of the orders (and any kind of order) in any direction in any time. In 23rd of march 2009 for example. With MM or any.

MQL4:
Thanks fo replying newsdigital, I don't want tit with pending orders, I want it to be just trades.

This EA will open any orders (buy, sell, buy stop, sell stop, buy limit or sell limit). Accoding to your own settings, or according to the settings of EA. In the time and date you want.

But you should decide:

- you want to trade at some particular time;

or

- you want to trade on particular price.

Because if you said: "I want to open buy order at 10 am at the price 1.3451". that's fine. But if we will not have any 1.3451 at 10 am so what to do?

I understand your "to set a straddle 10 pips above and below the current price" "At 22:59:59" as pending orders.

Challenging Coding

Can someone code this?

On MT4, the default color of the bars are green, right?

Well, can someone make all of the bars green, and make the bars :

22:55 and 16:30 red?

Challenging, huh? Or maybe easy for You.

God Bless You all!!!

I love You!!! Thank You, I am so happy right now!!!

Thank You!!!

MQL4:
Can someone code this?

On MT4, the default color of the bars are green, right?

Well, can someone make all of the bars green, and make the bars :

22:55 and 16:30 red?

Challenging, huh? Or maybe easy for You.

God Bless You all!!!

I love You!!! Thank You, I am so happy right now!!!

Thank You!!!

Take Heiken-Ashi. Make a condition - if(TimeHour(TimeCurrent())==16&&TimeMinute(TimeCurrent())==30)

Done!

Debuggin each line

Does anyone know how to debug each line in coding MQL4?

Thanks.

MQL4:
Does anyone know how to debug each line in coding MQL4? Thanks.

Can I ask you a question?

Why? Why do you want to debug each line?

Because I beleive that every programmer is blind without this kind of debugging!

Why don't you want to answer!?

Also, becuase the program will say 0 errors,0 warnings, and the program will not work.

MQL4:
Because I beleive that every programmer is blind without this kind of debugging!

Why don't you want to answer!?

Also, becuase the program will say 0 errors,0 warnings, and the program will not work.

Maybe you could post your code and someone could help you, with 0 errors and 0 warnings there is a problem somewhere with your logic.