Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 95

If u figure it out. i will be first one, who will do it for u, be shure.

MrPip:
What makes you think you will never see the EA? I already sent a pm to BigBear and let him know I was doing this one for free.

When I do post my EA it would be great if people on this thread made a donation to my paypal account, especially if they begin to make money using it.

Robert

Illustration

Just for illustration purposes:

Thats already the 3rd arrow I'm not taking because of the nonlagdot which is still up and QQE which hasn't crossed.

Maybe that helps!

Files:
13092007.gif  24 kb

GJ, UJ, EJ go up...

Hi dxtrade,

Be carefull if you trade using japanese yen.

The political situation in Japan is not good, because Japanese prime minister was resigned yesterday.

So that all GJ, UJ and EJ will likely go up in next couple of days.

You better wait for UP arrows appears to take long position.

redyM:
Hi dxtrade,

Be carefull if you trade using japanese yen.

The political situation in Japan is not good, because Japanese prime minister was resigned yesterday.

So that all GJ, UJ and EJ will likely go up in next couple of days.

You better wait for UP arrows appears to take long position.

Thanks mate , I know that.

But I'm testing the setup and system here to filter the entries with very small lots on a live account. And a mechanical Forex system must be able to survive a japanese PM resignment .

The market situation isn't good anywhere for any pair right now and it's not easy to make decent money since 3 weeks. But the price of a currency is moving in waves (small or big) and a small wave which has a 25 pip size in EUR/USD has 80-150 pips in GBP/JPY. take whatever timeframe, zoom it out completely and tell me what you see? Waves! And these we are trying to catch!

And if a system is still able to make money in difficult situations then it's good enough for me

Thanks anyway for the warning!

Action

Look at the following chart which is a 5M.

For those who need more action

You see 3 opportunities where after an arrow the nonlagdot turned red and the QQE crossed below to take some 10-40 pips.

So even on a 5 minute chart this isn't too bad!

Files:
13092007m5.gif  20 kb

Quick update

Just a quick update:

7 fake arrows saved so far. Dots still green and QQE still not crossed, but he's pretty high now.

Price on R3 and close to 8/8 on Murray Math.

Let's see how this develops!

Files:
13092007-2.gif  23 kb

Thanks for pic

so why would you need ZigZag including pointer when you will

take position based on nonlagdot and QQE anyway ?

It's just for good feeling when the arow finally stay red or green ?

What is it tell you confirming trade entry with indicator that can make as much as 49 and even more false signals in a row ?

It just doesn't make much sense to get every new high or low a new arrow

telling me it's time for entry when it's actually not.

We may do better by trading just from nonlagdot indicator alone getting more

bang for the buck.

I mentioned before, we don't have ZigZag Validity or ZigZag Trend indicator for MT4 yet and may never have at least to make it a lot more useful.

I wish.

ChampionFx:
Thanks for pic

so why would you need ZigZag including pointer when you will

take position based on nonlagdot and QQE anyway ?

It's just for good feeling when the arow finally stay red or green ?

What is it tell you confirming trade entry with indicator that can make as much as 49 and even more false signals in a row ?

It just doesn't make much sense to get every new high or low a new arrow

telling me it's time for entry when it's actually not.

We may do better by trading just from nonlagdot indicator alone getting more

bang for the buck.

I mentioned before, we don't have ZigZag Validity or ZigZag Trend indicator for MT4 yet and may never have at least to make it a lot more useful.

I wish.

You can use only the nonlagdot for entries, but you won't go far, specially not in a ranging market as the last 2-3 days. You will have the same problem as with ZigZag...lots of small losses for a maybe big gain. So you will again look for a confirmation. Thats putting the carriage in front of the horse! We are in the FCM thread here, which is a counter trend strategy and are looking to filter the entries, not in the Nonlagdot thread or trend system thread. There are 1,000 other threads here without the ZigZag indi where you can find your system.

I'm just trying to show on a live trade how we can filter all the fake arrows to catch the right entry for a nice move down, is all. And by updating the pics at some crucial moments is just to make it more clear for everybody here.

If thats not a good idea...no worries, I can stop it.

dxtrade:
You can use only the nonlagdot for entries, but you won't go far, specially not in a ranging market as the last 2-3 days. You will have the same problem as with ZigZag...lots of small losses for a maybe big gain. So you will again look for a confirmation. Thats putting the carriage in front of the horse! We are in the FCM thread here, which is a counter trend strategy and are looking to filter the entries, not in the Nonlagdot thread or trend system thread. There are 1,000 other threads here without the ZigZag indi where you can find your system.

I'm just trying to show on a live trade how we can filter all the fake arrows to catch the right entry for a nice move down, is all. And by updating the pics at some crucial moments is just to make it more clear for everybody here.

If thats not a good idea...no worries, I can stop it.

And as an addition:

The goal of this thread is to find an EA for Bear to trade HIS system. I'm not a coder...otherwise I would do it. But I'm a trader trying to find a filter to include in the EA which makes it worth testing at least! Nothing else is required here. And if we succeed one way or the other I will be more then happy to use this EA. And so will you

LOL...DX is replying to himself..

ES

Reason: