I have been charged, where do I find out what for? - page 18

End

The branch will go into the basement . Maybe they will change the culpability algorithm, maybe not.

Renat:

Let him publish himself for all those present.

He is speaking in front of you himself and has made a commitment to you to publish everything. And he knows why he is hiding his words, and now he wants someone else to declare them and he is left all aggrieved.

He says he has published everything and so far no one has been able to prove otherwise

Renat:
The story can't be deleted anyway. And you go to his published story, count his missing lines in the story and wonder why?

There is a bad feeling that the administration has nothing to say to support the decision to withhold arbitration fees from the client.

Pity. :(

Contender:

There is a bad feeling that the administration has nothing to say to support the decision to withhold arbitration fees from the client.

Pity. :(

The man has publicly shown you a truncated story where he cut his lines. He doesn't want to publish it.

It was pointed out to you and you were asked to think for yourself about the cut lines. But instead of using logic (what's the matter, you didn't even go back and read anything), you are generating feelings.

it seems to me that it is much simpler than that.

according to the rules, the commission is 5%. the deal is done. the commission must be received.

Then the deal's off. 5% becomes lost profits. That would explain why the penalty is 5% and not another amount.

You can only deduct from the one who has the money. There's no way you can deduct from the slave.

that's it (

the service will die if there are many such cases.

Renat:

The man has publicly shown you a truncated story where he cut his lines. He does not want to publish it.

It was pointed out to you and you were asked to think for yourself. But instead of using logic (what's the matter, you didn't even go back and read anything), you are generating feelings.

Yes, you are right, there are certain gaps. It's not copypaste.

But sometimes you have to point the finger of blame so that others do not get the blame.

And if a person deliberately twists and turns tricks and blames the administration, while he himself is guilty, he gets banned for life.

Topikstarter - if you want to go on principle and prove something, you can file a lawsuit.

For 99.9% he will take your side, because even in no rules do not mention the penalty of termination.

But within the forum - the admins are the law.

Armen:

If there are many such cases, the service will die.

Exactly to the contrary, the service will become healthier and more efficient by weeding out bad participants.

This is the difference between the practitioner and the theorist.

Armen:

it seems to me that it is much simpler than that.

according to the rules, the commission is 5%. the deal is done. the commission must be received.

Then the deal's off. 5% becomes lost profits. That would explain why the penalty is 5% and not another amount.

You can only deduct from the one who has the money. There's no way you can deduct from the slave.

that's it (

If there are many such cases, the service will die.

The main thing is to get your silver coins.

I initially had a higher opinion of the resource, now it has fallen.

Renat:

Exactly to the contrary, the service will become healthier and more efficient by weeding out bad participants.

This is the difference between the practitioner and the theorist.

Why? Because it will be customers who are not sure that they will get their money back if there is a conflict.

Renat:

The man has publicly shown you a truncated story where he cut his lines. He does not want to publish them.

It was pointed out to you and you were asked to think for yourself about the missing lines. But instead of using logic (what's the matter, you didn't even go back and read anything), you're generating feelings.

Until the administration shows the full story, this statement is a lie.

The incident has taken place, has been made public, the Client has confirmed several times that he agrees to be public.

In addition:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

My account was charged, where do I know what for?

kylinar2012, 2013.12.04 04:58

2013.12.01 09:38

Developer Im_hungry has appealed to arbitration:

"Please close the application in favour of the customer. TOR cannot be implemented due to MT5 architecture.Thank you"

We have to sort it out. Otherwise it's all very ugly. To put it mildly.
Reason: