Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 248

I keep trying this method

I have tweaked it for me, Im using it on a 15 m char

I have made some pips the last two days with these settings

im using snakeborders indy together with macd and rsioma 14

I enter trade when theres the arrow and the zig zag touching and theres a cross in the macd and rsi oma agreees

I have aded a screnshot I entered where u see the candle with the blue arrow above right now im 73 pips up on cable

Im wondering if some1 wants to try these settings in order to see if they actually work or If im just being lucky the last days

Files:
bbear.jpg  137 kb

What do you have the snake in boarders set at??

default settings for snake dave

thanks for tyring it

Give indicators, please

Can you download the indicator MACD and two MA with it... i cannot find that indicator. Thanks in advance

A question

But I know that Snake Borders is a repainting indicator ,how do you use it??

Hi forex11 --

Hi forex11,

I just finished reading through the whole thread and came up to a point around January and Feb of 2008 where you speak about a five minute signal service. What happened to that service? Also, maybe you can send the signals from the original FTC system, that you use, through the "Rent a Signal" service which is becoming available sometime soon in this forum. I would definitely be interested. What are your thoughts? Thank you.

Karlo.

What is the indicator that makes zig-zag signals repainting history on the chart? Can anyone help me to download it?

Help w/variable on bouncingPipEA_mpowerV42

Hi All. This post is for MrPip, Forex11 or anyone familiar with the input variables in bouncingPipEA_mpowerV42.

I have read almost all posts in this thread but have missed any reference to the variable "Wick". Under "Filter Methods" there is the option: use wick. Again below "exit methods" variable "f" = wick with options to use the option. Below variable "f" option is option the "wait "n" candles for confirmation".

Question 1) What is wick?

Question 2) Is option to wait "n" candles related to wick?

Question 3) Is "Wait "n" candles option for the entry or the exit?

Any help would be much appreciated. I would like to start this EA Sunday when the market opens.

Thanks

Tom

Bouncing Pip

Hi everyone,

First time posting on this site. Yesterday I read all of the threads to do with Big Bears "Follow The Bouncing Pip" with great interest. Looks GREAT, Thanks to Big Bear for this posting.

Hope everyone is still doing ok with this.

Bouncing Pip EA

Hi all,

I have downloaded Mr Pips Bouncing Pip EA V42. However I am unable to get it to work.

When I look in the experts tab in MT4 it says the following:

Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader2 - Alpari UK\experts\indicators\ZigZag Pointer.ex4' on the GBPJPY,H1

Can anyone help me? Can someone tell me how they put it onto their charts or tell me what I may be doing wrong to put this right.

I have put EA's onto the charts in the past with no probs but this has got me beaten.

Thanks

Reason: