Trading System by Xard777 - page 249

Notice that on the RSI histo indi that there are some word to the left in that same picture you will see that it says,

"MACD BELOW ZERO & BELOW SIGNAL-SELL"

This is telling you that the Macd signal line is below the (0) level and signal line is below the blue line so your looking to sell.

And should have probably wanted to sell the moment you got this message.

That ofcourse if everything above on the Main Chart puts you in the right position to do that.

Now look at next picture with blue word that say,

"MACD ABOVE ZERO & ABOVE SIGNAL-BUY"

Meaning you are looking for a buy now because your Macd is in the buy zone and the signal line has crossed above the blue line.

Also notice the candle color int the two pictures. You see how it all matches up.

Could those be MACD candles???

Yes...yes they are.

Files:
gbpusd1.png  76 kb
gbpusd2.png  84 kb

Please re-read post #2483. I had to correct some things.

thx

ish

YEAH...THE CIRCLE THAT TIGHTENS AROUND YOUR NECK...Happy Halloween

francisfinley:
blimey its pava! the circle is complete.

Great job with the explanation Ismael.

Great job with the setup Xard!!

ddam3

Pava:
YEAH...THE CIRCLE THAT TIGHTENS AROUND YOUR NECK...Happy Halloween

oh pava you do brighten my day!

Ismael - i have been using it on GU 1hr - its good.

no biggie...

francisfinley:
oh pava you do brighten my day! Ismael - i have been using it on GU 1hr - its good.

Took gu buy this morning...

It looks to be more of a pull back. If you look at the 4hr.

As a rule of thumb for me anyways. I won't take a buy trade on the 1hr unless I have a blue candle on the 4hr and I won't take a sell trade on the 1hr unless I have a pink candle on the 4hr.

I would be looking for the next sell trade or when the Macd Signal line re-enters the sell zone and the white signal line up top crosses back down and when it crosses the Daily Open line on the 1hr.

Get a pink candle and probably sell then.

If not I will wait till I got 4hr uptrend then look for a re-entry in a buy trade on 1hr.

but thats just me.

ish

xard777:
Yes, You are correct, that text box is not included with the simple system that was uploaded.

But it is enough to get you trading in the right direction.

Here is another view zoomed out going back nearly two weeks.

It helps with the bigger picture.

All the best

Xard777

Sorry Xard what settings are you using on that T3 Rsi?

thanks

ismael360:
It looks to be more of a pull back. If you look at the 4hr.

As a rule of thumb for me anyways. I won't take a buy trade on the 1hr unless I have a blue candle on the 4hr and I won't take a sell trade on the 1hr unless I have a pink candle on the 4hr.

I would be looking for the next sell trade or when the Macd Signal line re-enters the sell zone and the white signal line up top crosses back down and when it crosses the Daily Open line on the 1hr.

Get a pink candle and probably sell then.

If not I will wait till I got 4hr uptrend then look for a re-entry in a buy trade on 1hr.

but thats just me.

ish

pls are you or xard on skype. i want to join your group and maybe share trade set-ups with you so that i can learn faster

Reason: