Laguerre EA wanted :)

Hi Coders,

I would like to make a little request for EA coding. I want to get an EA for the Laguerre.mq4 indicator. The rules are simple:

1.Sell when Laguerre value goes below 0.75 and buy when value goes above 0.15. The parameters of the indicator should remain variable.
2. Trailing Stop and fixed SL should be included.
3. Take Profit option
3. An option to close open position when inverse signal is generated e.g close sell on buy signal. This option should be allowed to be disabled.

Let's keep it simple for the start! I think thats all the options I would like to see for now with the EA and I hope its not too much asked. I know that the Laguerre indicator is a bit lagging but it allow us to catch all major moves and it does not repaint itself etc. Also, I dont know if such an EA of Laguerre have been coded yet in the past but after some extensive search, I was not able to find one. Btw 'Laguerre' is a french word which means 'The War'.

I hope that I will see an update to this thread soon.

Files:
La_Guerre.mq4  3 kb

anybody worked with this ?_

Try This

Fresh from my one Gig bin of Ea's

Files:
Laguerre.mq4  3 kb
rules.gif  30 kb

Thanks. Set the Laquerre to 0.5 instead of the usual 0.7. It will be less lagging.

redpigg:
Try This Fresh from my one Gig bin of Ea's

Nice. Would help though, if there was the word 'EA' mentioned in the name of one of all those 'indicators' you've listed there - also, a template would be highly appreciated, thanks!

Ronald

Actually 'La Guerre' is two words and the English translation is indeed 'The War'.

June 2014 and still nobody bothered helping out with providing an EA for this... Maybe we're onto something!

Cheers

Reason: