Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 115

zmax:

Weird, i uploaded here a version that for 2% puts only a fiew arrows but i think it is right because i'm calculating the move so. Please correct me if i'm wrong:

Price is x. if price higher than x+x*percent than put a down arrow

if price lower than x-x*percent than put up arrow

Where percent is 0.02 or 2/100 or 2%. What am i doing wrong?

The formula seems correct, so maybe it's a small coding error (for example some variable gets wiped out in the process...)

I'll take a look at the code, maybe I'll be able to spot it out.

aelimian:
Where is this price trigger signal indicator please?

I'm still working on that one... Currently it generates BUY/SELL signals using the precentualzz_victor indicator (currently being debugged by zmax) and the nonlagdot.

GBPJPY H1 - no trade

I attach bouncingPipEA_mpowerv3 to H1 platform. Price move from 228.20 to 231.20 but still no open trade. GBPUSD M30 also no trade. It's anything wrong? How about others? Do you have any open trade?

v3 EA

The v3 EA, the first one Mr. Pip posted works fine. I have been running it since yesterday on M30, it closed one eur/jpy trade(long) for 75 pips and I have the eur/usd long still open currently at 9 pips profit. North Finance demo.

I will run v31 from tomorrow, I will place it on g/u, g/j, e/j, u/j, e/u, usd/chf, usd/cad, aud/usd.

And yes Victor is right, I did not code anything, so he should be given credit for it.

I use Lime and White dots for the nonlagdot,

I use Lime and White dots for the nonlagdot, fits in better with candle colors.

anyone have the one that repaints? Never thought I would ask, but it sure looks pretty for scalping purposes. Thanks .... IMO

Hello Nix,

Can you please share your indicators and templete?

Thank You

Partypips

;150986']

zmax:

Please, can u tell me what that and why have i it?

2007.09.18 12:17:22 2007.02.23 15:00 boincinPipEA_BigBear_nonlagdot+qqe_v2 GBPJPY,H1: OrderClose error 4108

2007.09.18 12:17:22 2007.02.23 15:00 boincinPipEA_BigBear_nonlagdot+qqe_v2 GBPJPY,H1: unknown ticket 32 for OrderClose function

Many tx, Marko

The open trade that has ticket as the order ticket number was closed by either take profit or stop loss so no longer exists. I fixed tht problem on my version.

Zmax, check my code on how to do this for any future EAs you write.

I do this in the CloseOrder and CheckForTrail functions.

Robert

goodsignal:
MrPip: could you modify the ea that we can chose more than one filter work together,like the "AND" logic when entry, that's mean all the filters we chose must be true when we entry .and also can chose more than one filter like "OR" logic when we exit , that's mean any one of the filter come to be true first we exit.

You read my mind.

I should have that finished later today.

Default will be to only use nonlagdot for entry.

I will also test the best exit and set what works as default. Looking at the chart I think it might be QQE. Sometimes nonlagdot causes an early exit while QQE keep you in the trade.

Robert

MrPip,

Thanks for the hint. I've seen the problem on my backtests but didn't bother with it because from what i've seen does nothing wrong, only writes those messages in the log.

Anyway i will further what you've showed me

mpower there is no problem with your name in the EA of MrPip ) that's why i said lol. It was funny the way your name got there, not a problem at all.

Thanks again, Zmax

'marko

The open trade that has ticket as the order ticket number was closed by either take profit or stop loss so no longer exists. I fixed tht problem on my version.

Zmax, check my code on how to do this for any future EAs you write.

I do this in the CloseOrder and CheckForTrail functions.

Robert

Thank u very much Robert.

Marko

Reason: