Need help making hedge ea

I'm no coder so I would really appreiciate it if someone could code this for me.

I'm sure there are similar ones out there and maybe there is one exactly like I want but I haven't been able to find one.

Here's what i would like it to do.

I open a 0.01 long or short position manually at lets say 1.3430 long with a 1.3460 TP & 1.3370 SL

Then i would need the ea to enter a 0.03 Sell Stop hedge at 1.3400 with a 1.3370 TP & 1.3462 SL

If the Sell Stop is triggered then it would enter a Buy Stop at 1.3430 with a 1.3460 TP & 1.3370 SL

If that Buy Stop is triggered it would then enter a Sell Stop at 1.3400 with a 1.3370TP & 1.3462 SL

This process would continue on but I would like to be able to tell it how many open positions it could have open so as to not drain my account and limit my loss if it happens to get stuck in a ranging market.

I would also like to be able to change the range from 30-30-30 to maybe 25-25-25 or 15-15-15

I would also like to be able to change the lot size of the trades.

Any suggestions to make it better would also be appreciated.

I've been testing this with excellent results manually at or near the open of the UK session & into the U.S. session.

As far as hedge EAs are concerned, there are a lot of them

Did you check this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems for example?

But you also need to check if your broker allows hedging at all (it will not work on all brokers)

markcoronado:
I'm no coder so I would really appreiciate it if someone could code this for me.

I'm sure there are similar ones out there and maybe there is one exactly like I want but I haven't been able to find one.

I open a 0.01 long or short position manually at lets say 1.3430 long with a 1.3460 TP & 1.3370 SL

Then i would need the ea to enter a 0.03 Sell Stop hedge at 1.3400 with a 1.3370 TP & 1.3462 SL

If the Sell Stop is triggered then it would enter a Buy Stop at 1.3430 with a 1.3460 TP & 1.3370 SL

If that Buy Stop is triggered it would then enter a Sell Stop at 1.3400 with a 1.3370TP & 1.3462 SL

This process would continue on but I would like to be able to tell it how many open positions it could have open so as to not drain my account and limit my loss if it happens to get stuck in a ranging market.

I would also like to be able to change the range from 30-30-30 to maybe 25-25-25 or 15-15-15

I've been testing this with excellent results manually at or near the open of the UK session & into the U.S. session.

mladen:
As far as hedge EAs are concerned, there are a lot of them

Did you check this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems for example?

But you also need to check if your broker allows hedging at all (it will not work on all brokers)

I checked out the thread you suggested and it's not really what I'm looking for.

I use FXDD and I'm able to hedge.

I would like to have this strategy automated so if I have to leave my computer I will not miss a hedge trade.

Hopefully someone knows of one that is already made.

I'm sure there is one out there since it's not my idea and it's probably been around for some time now.

Does anyone know of an EA that will do this?

I have been testing this manually for about a month now with no losing trades and the most open positions I had open at one time was 4.

It seems to work pretty good because eventually the market will move either north or south and close the positions with a profit.

It should work with any pair but I've been testing it with the EURUSD during the EUR US session.

markcoronado:

Reason: