Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 99

Mr. Pip,

Let me know how I can help testing and improving this. For those who said that we are trying to pick tops and bottoms, well I agree that it is next to impossible to do...but BigBear and Forex11 have managed to do it, so much respect to them...it is hard to piss against the wind No offence intended, just a friendly joke Me personally, I am just trying to enter when a reversal is confirmed. I look for conjestion areas around major support/resistance, draw the hi/lo of the range and set my pending orders 2 pips above/below, works like magic on the high volatility pairs....

Rob,

here is the link of the page where I posted my idea for filters, but as I said DXTrade's idea is better, it is a page or two back. Let me know what indicators you need and I will post them. I have not posted a template.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573

Damn it, will this downtrend stall so that I can exit and go to bed, close to 200 pips so far....targeting 231.74...

Excellant entry Robert.

Mpower's pic above makes me realize I'm either using different versions of the indis or have the wrong settings. My gann lines crossed too late.

MrPip:
Failed arrows might be from the zigzag-pointerV2 i posted.

GBYJPY trade broke 50% fib retrace and CCI 34 on close is at zero line. CCI 21 is at -100.

Currently up 116 points. I would consider closing half of the trade at this point. Move the stop to lock in at least 70 of the second half and trail by 40.

Just in case there is a zero line reject in the works for CCI 34.

I will be adding the partial close after the current backtest is finished.

Robert

zigzagpointer v2

Here is the indy with the failed arrows Mr. Pip posted.

Files:

Thanks, Mpower, if not too much trouble post them all with a template. I think I have the wrong versions, and my settings are definitely different. My ganns crossed too late, so did my QQE. I think a template would correct all that for me and get me on the same page.

mpower:
Mr. Pip,

Let me know how I can help testing and improving this. For those who said that we are trying to pick tops and bottoms, well I agree that it is next to impossible to do...but BigBear and Forex11 have managed to do it, so much respect to them...it is hard to piss against the wind No offence intended, just a friendly joke Me personally, I am just trying to enter when a reversal is confirmed. I look for conjestion areas around major support/resistance, draw the hi/lo of the range and set my pending orders 2 pips above/below, works like magic on the high volatility pairs....

Rob,

here is the link of the page where I posted my idea for filters, but as I said DXTrade's idea is better, it is a page or two back. Let me know what indicators you need and I will post them. I have not posted a template.

Damn it, will this downtrend stall so that I can exit and go to bed, close to 200 pips so far....targeting 231.74...

mpower:
Mr. Pip,

Let me know how I can help testing and improving this.

Rob,

I already have Heikin Ashi, nonlagDot and QQE coded in the EA. I am also looking at nonLagMA_V7. NonLagMA is what nonlagdot is based on because they appear to plot the same and the code is similar to an earlier version of NonLagMA. However NonLagMA_V7 is more optimized for speed.

I will be optimizing the code in the indicators for speed to allow for faster backtest results.

Robert

indies and template

Rob,

there you go, I called the template DXTrade set-up since it is his idea...

I am also attaching all the indies u need. Hope it helps.

Files:
64.mq4  278 kb

close to my 231.74

Files:

Mr. Pip

I do not have the indicator nonLagMA_V7, but I will try to find it tomorrow. Closed the G/J trade for 223 pips Good nite, America

Thanks mpower. This is what I get.

How do I get my dots to be arrows like yours? I don't see that setting anywhere. Also, what is the indi called "64" do?

mpower:
Rob,

there you go, I called the template DXTrade set-up since it is his idea...

I am also attaching all the indies u need. Hope it helps.
Files:
mpower.jpg  35 kb

mpower:
close to my 231.74

My chart hit 231.64 with FXDD.

Thanks.

I have all of the indicators you sent.

I would not bother with SilverTrend_Signal. It is late most of the time.

I think nonlagdots will be better.

Robert

Reason: