Eurusd/gbpusd - page 40

Gazmeistergeneral:
man, I think impossible NOT to collect green pips with this on the thv!! cheers again friend

i post it on thv thread and was banded!!! by codra

Gazmeistergeneral:
man, I think impossible NOT to collect green pips with this on the thv!! cheers again friend

add to this evry day my predict no.........

avi1:
i post it on thv thread and was banded!!! by codra

thats strange????

people can either use it or leave it....thats not his choice....

Gazmeistergeneral:
thats strange???? people can either use it or leave it....thats not his choice....

he didnt alow to post ather indi which is not thv indi

Gazmeistergeneral:

you add olso macolor? watch how it act

Can you post this indicator AVI is talking about....

And I download all the indicators I think for THV3....I have the template on my computer but if you and AVI have something that is working too....it would nice for you both to show how it works with charts...if you could...thanks

avi1:
you add olso macolor? watch how it act

its even better on 5min tf imo

IMARICH1:
Can you post this indicator AVI is talking about.... And I download all the indicators I think for THV3....I have the template on my computer but if you and AVI have something that is working too....it would nice for you both to show how it works with charts...if you could...thanks

google page up imax(forex tsd) post 1 great indi

Gazmeistergeneral:
its even better on 5min tf imo

you can use it on clean chart. olso you can use only 1 line!!

avi1:
you can use it on clean chart. olso you can use only 1 line!!

I would only take long trades (IMAX SIGNAL LONG) if the pa was above the coral on the THV template - and reverse for short entry....

Reason: