Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 66

still waiting

Im still waiting for any trades to develop. The key to trading is PATIENCE, and that is sometimes hard to have.

but hang in there.

Burn, I attached the mq4 alert and changed the settings to true to send email but it never asks what my email address is. Please advise if I need to do something else. - thanks

burn0050:
Hi Bear, Here's a version that should work for you.

Email Set Up

turnupvol:
Burn, I attached the mq4 alert and changed the settings to true to send email but it never asks what my email address is. Please advise if I need to do something else. - thanks

Hi,

Yes, you need to set up your email in MT.

1. Go to Tools/Options
  2. Click the "email" tab
  3. Enter your email information here as provided by your ISP (you will need to know your SMTP server).

I would advise you to use the Test button to make sure you have it set up correctly.

I would make the "From" address the email address that your ISP provided you with - otherwise it may not work because most ISPs block relaying.

Thanks,

burn0050

bigbear,

Perhaps you mentioned it earlier in the thread, but I am curious about your money management. For example, if you had a $10k account, how many lots would you trade per pair?

Also, what has your biggest drawdown been in percentage terms using this system?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Help Needed

Guys,

I am a MT4 illitrate...have been trading with Oanda s... recently i got hooked-up with this site and MT4. I am trying to load this indicator without any success. Can some one please walk me through how to set-up this indicator?

This would be really a great help.....

pipsweak:
bigbear,

Perhaps you mentioned it earlier in the thread, but I am curious about your money management. For example, if you had a $10k account, how many lots would you trade per pair?

Also, what has your biggest drawdown been in percentage terms using this system?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey pipsweak,

My MM rules are based on my SUPER HIGH RISK tolerance. If I had 10K with 100:1 leverage I would trade 2 Lots.

I dont keep track of drawdown. I have never had a loser month. Is that good enough?

Bear-

user4001:
I tried today a different approached .When I got the short signal on the USDCHF the possibility was that if I go short it could go against my short position, so I enter a short and long with a stop loss of 40 on both my orders .it went in my direction but if it did go north I was still in for a trade on my long position. I did the same on GBPUSD , unfortunately the trailing stop was to close to the market action and it took me out to early but still positive after I subtract the loss on the sell order. I think of doing this on the longer time frames, just need to determine a wide enough band between the stop loss of the sell and buy order. Well the market has to go up or down from that point. I set the EA to move to breakeven on both the orders just before it hit the stop loss of the opposite order to prevent the possibility to end up with two losses.

your templates look pretty good...can you give me the indicator or templates please...? thank you very much

bigbear3391:
Hey pipsweak,

My MM rules are based on my SUPER HIGH RISK tolerance. If I had 10K with 100:1 leverage I would trade 2 Lots.

I dont keep track of drawdown. I have never had a loser month. Is that good enough?

Bear

Whoa Momma! Kool, but not for Fresh Fish! Don't encourage them :D:D:D

AUD/NZD signal 1hr, 4hr, and daily.

Reason: