Trading System by Xard777 - page 323

xard777:
As a rule I tend to trade Gold on a 1hr chart with a view on the 4hr TF in mind. I was just showing the setup being traded on 5m & 15m TFs as the market was slow.

ok thaks......................

Hi rigisroni2,

Can you show on the pictures where do you buy and sell?

thank you

rigisroni2:
Xard777 and team,

I feel like I owe you. Started to trade your system from beginning of March this year. I use ALCHEMY 3.0 and default settings on M15.

Now, after 7 days of trading I made 40% in profit and DD~8%!!

Than You.

Hussein Obama:
Hi rigisroni2,

Can you show on the pictures where do you buy and sell?

thank you

Blue bars = Buy

Red bars = Sell

Gray bars = Trink tea and wait

The bars refer to the fat XMA or 'tradeline' and the round bottom tells you in words what is your recent action/position.

krelian99:
Murrey Math is like Pivot or Sub&Res or Fibonacci. Take one or two of the four and believe in it. I like MM very much. Describtions are a lot out there.

Hi krelian99

my friend ,I use the MM indi rarely,if you can show a picture how do you use it.

sorry for my English.

thx a lot.

Here is a 5min breakdown (GBPNZD today) showing how I trade with the Trend.

I use the Stoch line (above and below the Mid level as my compass) to reduce my risk of losses and the semafors to setup support and resistance levels for stops. I used the MACD in the same way but find that the Stoch is more reliable.

I have also made my candle color match the Stoch movement so you can quickly (and visually) see what is going on.

The strategy is good in all TFs (the higher the TF the less the market noise).

http://i.imgur.com/lwIpQ1z.png

Hopefully this will help with using the current setup.

All the best

Xard777PS Re: the M-MATH

Think of the MM as a rubber band that is anchored to the mid 4/8th level (the further away the band is the faster and harder it will come back to the 4/8th mid level and continue past it). When price moves past the +/-2/8th level the octave has changed but the same rules apply.

is correct eurusd sell ???

Files:
20_novembre.jpg  174 kb

Hi Xard777

Thx for your great system, thx a lot for your posts, Now I know how to use the MM indicator.

Thx a lot.

Only candles and stochastic from Xard applied here, otherwise it'd be overfilled of lines and infos. Of course, backwards is it's easy to analyse the market. Trader psychology still shows down, maybe small up, testing around and then down.

Files:
darth_trader.png  139 kb

mira719:
is correct eurusd sell ???

The UP Candles inside your red circle are greyed out indicating that the trend is still down and we see the following DOWN Candles are crimson indicating price is now moving with the current TF trend which in this case shows as being DOWN.

Hope this helps

All the best

Xard777

Thanks a lot Xard and Krelian for explanation. Wondering if we can get dashboard made for this system and make use of MTFs.

Reason: