Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 17

How does this system perform on less volatile pairs (like EURUSD). There are an awful lot of results for JPY-based pairs but little else. I must admit though, I have not read the entire thread...

Nice system. But how would you know that it won't rebounce? I tried to find a possible solution for rebouncing, but could not find out one. Any suggestions?? Maybe somekind of filter?

Regard Yanni

Welcome to My Fx Report - Live Forex Trading

Matthew:
Jtre, you havent mentioned in your statement which timeframe you are using...1h or 4h? or both? Thanks Bigbear for sharing this strategy with us.

I have traded only on 1hr charts.

Great Day

Today was another great day for the FTC.

Last night i placed 3 trades usd/jpy,eur/jpy,gbp/jpy

I placed a 100 pip limit on the usd/jpy in at 119.70(sell)out at 118.70 +100

I placed a 200 pip limit on the eur/jpy in at 165.17(sell)out at 163.17 +200 and i still got out to early.

I went short on the gbp/jpy with NO LIMIT in at 243.77 closed out with +400

I'm done for the week with one of my better weeks. I had +488 pips so far this week. on these 3 trades +700 more total +1188 for the week

there has been alot of ARROWS forming this week. It has been an exceptional week!!!

forex11:
Today was another great day for the FTC.

Last night i placed 3 trades usd/jpy,eur/jpy,gbp/jpy

I placed a 100 pip limit on the usd/jpy in at 119.70(sell)out at 118.70 +100

I placed a 200 pip limit on the eur/jpy in at 165.17(sell)out at 163.17 +200 and i still got out to early.

I went short on the gbp/jpy with NO LIMIT in at 243.77 closed out with +400

I'm done for the week with one of my better weeks. I had +488 pips so far this week. on these 3 trades +700 more total +1188 for the week

there has been alot of ARROWS forming this week. It has been an exceptional week!!!

I am assuming you are trading primarily the 1hr TF?

hi,

bigbear

My results are unbelievable

today alone I have already made +300 pips

nzd/usd o:.7679 c: 7579

eur/jpy/ o:165.08 c: 164.08

nzd/jpy o:91.81 c: 90.81

Yesterday I finished in a +119 pips profit. The day before +172 pips

Total +591 pips

This is only 3 days!

indicator

droesparky:
thats the clock indicator it tells you time in the bar not time tell next bar. I have one for time left in bar Ill post them both.

droesparky,

thanks for the indicators and template.

May be i missed it but could you please post or direct to the yellow dots at peacks indicator.

Just started catching up with the thread and enjoy reading it.

euro_pean

To good to be true i ran some back tests both indicators repaint the past big times. Look at the attached pictures. And this scenario is happening 8 out of 10 trades.

Files:
pic1.gif  7 kb
pic2.gif  12 kb
pic3.gif  17 kb

For those who asked for MP indicator... here it goes, in how to use I would suggest doing some googling with the term "market profile"... there are tons of aplications... now, the easiest is the one I showed on previous chart... the big histogram (most volume on that price/period ) is called point of control POC... and it works great as a S&R level to reject... hope helps, cheers Walter.

Files:

hexadecimal:
To good to be true i ran some back tests both indicators repaint the past big times. Look at the attached pictures. And this scenario is happening 8 out of 10 trades.

Yes It repaints... as stated above, good MM is the way... otherwise bigbear instead of being millonaire he would already be billonaire... jejejje

Let me make some remarks here... I am quite veteran and this is unfortunately nothing new for me... here we have a scenario of "anticipation" combined with good MM... thats it... this type of indicator can help you anticipate a move... very diferent to "confirmation" methods that normally eats up too much move at the time you get confirmed...

I believe that some confirmation may come handy... thats why I like the high low swing for entries... normally that its telling you that the arrow may stay there... once take off move stop to BE... so now you got a free trade and then if trade is good stay inside as much possible...

If you combine this with "key areas rejections"... I think you got something nice.. cheers Walter.

Reason: