_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 308

Am i the only one having problems changing the lot size?

c0mputernick:
Ive been trading the Lucky ea and Thunder for about 3 weeks and they seem to work great, but im having a problem that i cant seem to fix. When i first tried out the EAs i left the lotsoptimized setting to true and let it do the MM, and it started trading with .05 lots. I decided to try out .10 lots and changed the lotsopt setting to false and set my lots to .10 (default) this worked and started trading .10 lots. My problem is i cant get it back to the .05 lots. ive tried turning lotsopt back to true, ive tried setting it to false and setting the lots to .05, ive tried closing the chart windows and setting them up from scratch again, ive tried changing lotsopt from false to true and back again a couple times hoping it would pick up the change but nothing ive tried gets the lot size back to .05

Has anyone else run into this and have a solution? im on TDFX. i would really like to go back to .05 lots until my account balance grows.

I guess my next step could be to totally uninstall metatrader and reinstall the EAs and try setting up the charts again, i just hope i dont have to go that far.

thanks for any help.

przem81621:
Is any brokers offer spread 3 today ?

Bulbrokers does. Its a great broker but lots of paperwork to open an account.

Also, TadawulFX has a 3 pip spread.

Mike

Forex Expert Advisors | MetaTrader Forex Expert Advisor | Forex Robot | Forex EA

We only bring you the best expert advisors.

yeah, after months of research all my clients use EurGbp and EurChf EA with Tadawulfx, both have 3 fixed spread. If anyone need an account, please contact us clicking on signature below. Thanks.

From 417.00 to over 3700.00 in six months

Back testing results:

1M

default settings

Ibfx

strategy tester

However back testing on:

5M

default settings

Ibfx

strategy tester

I get this:

2009.05.16 15:43:20 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (high value 0.9048 at 2009.02.04 07:50 is not reached from the least timeframe, high price 0.9043 mismatches)

Files:

wow

wow... not so bad result... but not smooth

From 200.00 to over 1700.00

Here is another back test

1M

IBFX

strategy tester

default settings

Files:

Backtests

Probably there are other threads concerning back-testing.

Does the historical data include spreads?

These results, though they are good, seems a little strange. Not smooth enough for such a lot of trades performed. This makes your results not so realistic I think. Like I said before probably a general back-testing isssue?

c0mputernick:
Am i the only one having problems changing the lot size?

You could try setting the lotsopt to true and leaving the lot size at .1

It seems you've tried everything..my advice is before tinkering with default settings is to save them under a preset name first. Then make your adjustments, and save them under a preset name then experiment.

This should allow you to switch them around endlessly.

regards

pipguard

does somebody use this ea on a live accout at the moment?

taqi:
It will happen at 1.30 am CET /Paris, Berlin, Budapest time/

my demo at Tadawulfx since 03.2009:

MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

good luck to your live account

Hi Taqi,

which ea do you use for this statement and what are the settings??

thanks

peco

Reason: