Follow The Bouncing Pip - page 2

BrunoFX:
Hello traders,

I know these indicators very well to have used them during very

a long time but they do not suffice for them-even for trader solely

with these 2 indicators alone.

The addition of 2 MA is a good idea

Hello BrunoFX,

A few people that I have shown this 2 have applied a 5 & 14 EMA & a 5 & 12 EMA. I do not use MAs myself & am happy with my results.

If you look at Forex11s chart shot it looks like he is using some MAs.

Forex11 what MAs are you using there?

Bear-

jatki24300:
Thanks for posting you system. Trying it out. Do you know if a alert could be added to the zigzag pointer. Thanks Jatki24300

Hello jatki24300,

I am sure you could add one into the coding. I dont know how to do that.

Anyone have a good idea?

Bear-

bigbear3391:
The repaints are not a issue. No trading system is perfect. repaints = a loss. If it dosnt it = a big win.

Not every system has to compicated with a million things on the screen.

I made over 1400 pips since i created this thread. I missed plenty of trades because its not automated.

I guess since no one is willing to help me out I will have to pay for it. I dont mind paying for it. This system help me quit my day job.

If anyone is interested please let send me quotes on how much making this EA will cost me.

Thank you.

Bear-

Hi Bear,

Thanks for sharing your method.

Read all the posts, but still couldn't find your TP. You say for GBP/JPY your stop is 60pips, but then how about your TP?

Cheers.

Weird Arrow Positions

Loaded up with defaults and take a look at the pictures.

Arrows do not match the ZigZag indicator.

Any thoughts?

I've also included SnapShot EA that watches things for you for repaint. It places files in Experts\file directory by chart and timeframe. Great timesaver.

Files:

Made plenty of money during the night.

BUT , I didn't follow your system, because the ZigZag line is problematic... I just get the signals but the Zig Zag line do not follow... Even if there are 10 bars after the signal,still no zig zag line...

Any explanation?

By the way, don't get depressed... I'm quite sure there are ppl who code EA for free here... Just check other threads

Hi Bigbear... nice simple thread going on here... I know many peolple are allergic to zigzag because it actually happens some time later than what is plotted, now tell me what indicator doesnt do that ?.... so what I see in terms of zig zag is a clean indicator really taking out niose and sooting for big profits...

My question here BIgBear, now that you have some nice experience following this indicator... what is the average amount of bars it takes to plot the signals... so I can have some idea of what % of the move I can expect to catch... and how many hits/miss ratio so far you had... thanks in advance for info... cheers Walter.

I can program it for you

Hi bigbear3391, I can program the EA for this system for free for you, if you want, but I need to understand very well the rules. I have read the whole thread but did not understand exactly when you enter and when you exit. I just understood what are the stop losses you apply. If you explain better the entry rules and the exit ones (when not stopped out) I can program the EA.

.Ubee.

another great day

I placed 4 trades based on the FTC rules sun night. All 4 trades made me money.

I closed out with 17 pips on the eur/usd

I got my limit of 100 pips on the gbp/usd

I closed out (to early) on usd/jpy but still took 89 pips

I closed out with 60 on the usd/chf

TOTAL=+266 pips to start the week!!

fx_geezer:
Hi Bear,

Thanks for sharing your method.

Read all the posts, but still couldn't find your TP. You say for GBP/JPY your stop is 60pips, but then how about your TP?

Cheers.

Hello fx_geezer,

In its purest form you would exit the next time you see an arrow or the ZIGZAG line bounces.

i can give you some averages on the pairs I trade.

EUR/JPY 1 HR SL 30 TP 200

GBP/JPY 4 HR SL 60 TP 350

Your stop loss should always be behind the arrow, basicly behind the last established high/low.

Hope that helps.

Bear-

ggraysfx:
Loaded up with defaults and take a look at the pictures.

Arrows do not match the ZigZag indicator.

Any thoughts?

I've also included SnapShot EA that watches things for you for repaint. It places files in Experts\file directory by chart and timeframe. Great timesaver.

hey ggraysfx,

Thanks for the tool. As for the arrows being off? It happens to me everytime I place them on a new chart & sometimes change time frames. It does not happen after that though. At least I have not seen it happen.

Also make sure that your settings match the ones posted in:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177573

Hope that helps

Bear-

Reason: