Emily_v8 - page 5

There is someone that it uses in real this system (EmilyNEWBIE)? it can write here turns out to you? And possible to insert in the variable external a key that closes the last positions in gain without opening of the other new? (if it is wanted to be only used for a sure period)

good EA,i'll test it with pair GBP/JPY

thx fxnewbie & cocoracas

This is back the test (9 apr- 18 jun) of Emilynewbie GBP 5 minuteren, tick by tick, does not earn until the 21/05/07 after ago little operations. I do not understand, or mistake in something, or and all see again.

Kamick:
This is back the test (9 apr- 18 jun) of Emilynewbie GBP 5 minuteren, tick by tick, does not earn until the 21/05/07 after ago little operations. I do not understand, or mistake in something, or and all see again.

This version, I try with EUR/USD and 15M TF all the settings are in default.

I take very good results in test mode.

I like to study the system that can work in other pairs, but is not finis yet.

stop loss

hi fxnewbie

do you never use any Stop Loss? what maximum trade do you allow?

mikezone:
hi fxnewbie do you never use any Stop Loss? what maximum trade do you allow?

No, I don't. That's why I keep an eye on the EA, specially when important news are ahead.

I allow 2 trades of 70 pipspace in gbp-us and 50 in euro-us. Of course, I have reduced the initial lot size too, giving profit still good enough in a big trend (enough for a whole year)

I still testing emily_v8, until I feel confortable with fxnewbie version. Still trying some little tweaks.

cocoracas:
This version, I try with EUR/USD and 15M TF all the settings are in default.

I take very good results in test mode.

I like to study the system that can work in other pairs, but is not finis yet.

This turns out you of eur, TF 15, setting default. You decide.

fxnewbie:
No, I don't. That's why I keep an eye on the EA, specially when important news are ahead.

I allow 2 trades of 70 pipspace in gbp-us and 50 in euro-us. Of course, I have reduced the initial lot size too, giving profit still good enough in a big trend (enough for a whole year)

I still testing emily_v8, until I feel confortable with fxnewbie version. Still trying some little tweaks.

You're on the dark side, you can't keep an eye on martingale EA cos you have to sleep ( and when the price move in live your orders could often not be executed). If you like averaging positions, take a look at terminator 4.11 (only this one), version 2 is as dangerous as Emily (which is nothing more or less than any martinale EA but with the fabulous RsiOMa,; RsiOma i's not enough to protect your account) . Less safer, than terminator 4.11, you can try firebird with hedging option, or may be Goblin (accurate entry), anyway the only advantage to this is "you will learn that gamblin is not a solution".

Listen to above.

In this forum there are EA's which can make 10 thousands % in half a year. Just think about those thousands traders looking for a way to make money quickly.If overloading loosing positions was a solution they won't be here or in any forum.

Just think about it. Anyway we have to go through in what we believe, it's the only way to become a trader, let's talk of this in few months.

Flytox:
You're on the dark side, you can't keep an eye on martingale EA cos you have to sleep ( and when the price move in live your orders could often not be executed). If you like averaging positions, take a look at terminator 4.11 (only this one), version 2 is as dangerous as Emily (which is nothing more or less than any martinale EA but with the fabulous RsiOMa,; RsiOma i's not enough to protect your account) . Less safer, than terminator 4.11, you can try firebird with hedging option, or may be Goblin (accurate entry), anyway the only advantage to this is "you will learn that gamblin is not a solution". Listen to above.

Nobody say that will be easy.

If you read my previous post in this tread and rsioma tread, I am allready warning about this and trying to find more safe ways for this EA.

This Ea is a little more safe than gambling if you constantly keep an eye on the trade in 4 H. TF. Of course, this mean many nights with a little sleep during a month or more as long as the pair keep trending. But most of the time will leave time for rest, only waching carefully when important news are ahead.

But if you catch only one long trend you can win more money than trading the whole year. So the effort might be good if its only for the time the trend last.

About gambling: I allready stated that trading forex is a way of gamble. You just try to minimize the risk by ways you have discovered or learned, but the truth is that everytime you click your mouse buying or selling, you never really know. You just try to minimize your risk of loosing coz you see a pattern you like and notice that most of the time work, the same way that gamblers choose to play Black Jack (more risk control and more probability to win) instead roulette.

I admit I don't trade this way coz I am a chicken, but the mentality of "win all or loose all" is still present in many traders. And this EA improve the chances to win a lot, instead agonizing during months or years in front of the pc screen to archive the same or worst results than this EA can give you in a few days. All you have to do is to identify a clear trend twice at year (you might have about 6 opportunitys with gbp-us in a year), place the EA and watch it like a hawk. If the trends are long enough and you are a little lucky, that will be enough to turn yourself in to a rich man. The risk worth ?... I don't know, depending on your risk tolerance and the stile of trading you have. I just satated that this EA make that truly possible to archive.

Look at the attachment I post here. In the backtest I identyfy a clear downtrend and place the EA and, in the worst scenario, I didnt identyfy the change of the trend at time. Ea rises his profit from $ 40000 to more than $ 200000 in a few days, and coz I close the trade late, I "just" have a net profit of more than $ 80000 not in 6 months, not in a year, but in a few days.

Files:
Reason: