The Only Pivot - page 3

TP Levels

stevenali:
i use IBFX as my broker gbpusd still in play Long today

Hey Stevenali,

I find your chart and use of fib levels very interesting . . . you seem to only be concerned with the 50, 100 and 150 levels.

Any reason for that? I'll be testing this method. Do you think we can find someone to add an alert to these indys when price crosses the pivot lines?

Thanks,

Fx Diva

fxdiva:
Hey Stevenali,

I find your chart and use of fib levels very interesting . . . you seem to only be concerned with the 50, 100 and 150 levels.

Any reason for that? I'll be testing this method. Do you think we can find someone to add an alert to these indys when price crosses the pivot lines?

Thanks,

Fx Diva

not at all... you can find your style of using fibbo

i'm not a good progrmaer, but i think alarm alert is usefull for us..(it's better than we must watch chart everyday)

fxdiva:
Hey Stevenali,

Thanks,

Fx Diva

no.. you can use fibb level which match with your style...

at 4H timeframe i use all level of fibbonachi weekly

if someone can put alert at cross of pivot it will be usefull

another strategy is using this methode at 4H

it is more painless............

stevenali:
no.. you can use fibb level which match with your style...

at 4H timeframe i use all level of fibbonachi weekly

if someone can put alert at cross of pivot it will be usefull

another strategy is using this methode at 4H

it is more painless............

Cool so right now I'm short G/J, and I found a AutoDailyFib indy I had, if anyone's interested.

Files:

yes .. so many methode for making calculation of PIVOT

i only use this indy, and looks great

i 'm short GBPJPY too

Files:

fxdiva:
Cool so right now I'm short G/J, and I found a AutoDailyFib indy I had, if anyone's interested.

thx for this indi

Files:

GJ and UJ hit

GBPJPY and USDJPY hit the target

Files:

Double fibs

Here is a very neat little indicator that I had written to help me with another manual strategy that I am busy with.

It draws the last two valid fibs on the chart in different colours.

I find it most helpful to know where the pivots are from the previous biggest Fib as well as the current ones, for if they happen to line up or are close together then you can trade with a lot more certainty.

Thanks for pointing this thread out to me Steven, much appreciated.

Cheers

FatCat

Files:
fibmark.mq4  13 kb

KaMpeR:
Here is a very neat little indicator that I had written to help me with another manual strategy that I am busy with.

It draws the last two valid fibs on the chart in different colours.

I find it most helpful to know where the pivots are from the previous biggest Fib as well as the current ones, for if they happen to line up or are close together then you can trade with a lot more certainty.

Thanks for pointing this thread out to me Steven, much appreciated.

Cheers

FatCat

thx kamper, very helpful and kind

and here they are the indi's

Files:
clock.mq4  2 kb

anybody catch this move?

well...

gbpusd is stronger

Files:
Reason: