The Only Pivot - page 13

lee_at_lens:
you really rock,i give you 6 stars for this threat! i hope that someone make this EA

many thx for you....

programing is not my skil, so i hope someone can make it ..

et_phonehome_2:
Stevenali For the GBPUSD post 118: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177482/page8 how would you determine the direction of the move since its seems the floating pivot crossed the prior day pivot sideways at the start of the day, and not from under to above? Do you still use the CCI/MA cross over for positioning?

i never use cci or ma crossing at my methode,

i just wait what next cande said to me if we have that situation

i suggest you use 2LWMA WEIGHTED CLOSE than floating pivot

maybe it will more help

Clarification

stevenali:
i never use cci or ma crossing at my methode,

i just wait what next cande said to me if we have that situation

i suggest you use 2LWMA WEIGHTED CLOSE than floating pivot

maybe it will more help

Hi there stevenali ,

First, i like your trading system, 1 of the simple trading i seen in this forex tsd. I always like the way support and resistance level been exploited.

Reading this whole thread make me stoned. A question from others also worsen the situation. Just want to clarify it from you and maybe others also can get benefit from it.

Based on your chart at post #124.

1. Do you always start your trading on the new day something like a daytrader?

2. Which floating pivot did you used, as I saw shinigami provided an indicator on ealier post?

3. The red line at candle stick, is it provide any relation with your trading style?

Thanks alot in advance.

karmizi:
Hi there stevenali ,

First, i like your trading system, 1 of the simple trading i seen in this forex tsd. I always like the way support and resistance level been exploited.

Reading this whole thread make me stoned. A question from others also worsen the situation. Just want to clarify it from you and maybe others also can get benefit from it.

Based on your chart at post #124.

1. Do you always start your trading on the new day something like a daytrader?

2. Which floating pivot did you used, as I saw shinigami provided an indicator on ealier post?

3. The red line at candle stick, is it provide any relation with your trading style?

Thanks alot in advance.

1st. the pivot is change after GMT 00, it will calculate new PIVOT POINT

at that time this indicator can show me 3 things

a. let the trade open

b. or take profit and entry again

c. or maybe take profit or cut lost and reverse open trade

2. thx to shinigami, i use floating pivot open for now

3. red line is come from 4timeframepivot indicator, you can use it as TARGET

4. at previous day and floating pivot, i change the color of floating pivot to

NONE, and put 2 LWMA WEIGHTED CLOSE.

ps: sory if the chart is to loooooooooooooong

Files:

Thanks

Thanks for a quick reply.

HI Stevenali... nice job so far... I have a question regarding this down cross that happened on your last post... would you had taken a short there ? thanks Walter.

Files:

walterw:
HI Stevenali... nice job so far... I have a question regarding this down cross that happened on your last post... would you had taken a short there ? thanks Walter.

yes, and look at the chart b4....

i take short there, and then cut and reverse... go LONG

i lost about 8 pips + 4 pips spread...

Files:

Follow the trend.

I have taken the option of not being greedy.

I only take trades going in the same direction as D1 trend, so far after a week 100% winners, 0% losers.

KaMpeR:
I have taken the option of not being greedy. I only take trades going in the same direction as D1 trend, so far after a week 100% winners, 0% losers.

Hi Kamper... whats your best way for determining D1 trend ?

So as to the above statement you are only taking the pivot crosses that goes with the D1 trend ? thanks Walter.

KaMpeR:
I have taken the option of not being greedy. I only take trades going in the same direction as D1 trend, so far after a week 100% winners, 0% losers.

yes.. it's wise Kamper

i've tried your EA and it made more than 10% in 10 days

wonderful... and i plan to go live with it..

Reason: