The Only Pivot - page 5

GJ in confirmation zone

NORTH or SOUTH.....?

flip the coin...

Files:

Thanks for the nice comment Stevenali, this is a great, easy to follow strategy.

Just so, this thread attracted my attention because I'm trying to understand support and resistance and have been following Bubble's thread in the Discussion Section on this forum.

Some of the set up is from there. For the record, nothing is my own. Didn't want to leave the wrong impression...or have anyone think I knew what I was doing.

Cheers

Sundowner:
Thanks for the nice comment Stevenali, this is a great, easy to follow strategy.

Just so, this thread attracted my attention because I'm trying to understand support and resistance and have been following Bubble's thread in the Discussion Section on this forum.

Some of the set up is from there. For the record, nothing is my own. Didn't want to leave the wrong impression...or have anyone think I knew what I was doing.

Cheers

could you post the link about Bubble's thread?

thx

4hsetup

i'd like to share my 4h setup

Files:
4hsetup.gif  16 kb
win.tpl  3 kb

usdcad closed trade

here we go

USDJPY go sell

Files:

Is it just my screen or are some these pics just to damned big?

I keep having to scroll across the page to see the whole picture and my screen res is set to 1280 x 1024?

KaMpeR:
Is it just my screen or are some these pics just to damned big? I keep having to scroll across the page to see the whole picture and my screen res is set to 1280 x 1024?

ops sorry

Thanks

LOL, glad the problem is not on my side, thanks.

stops

Stevenali : at this point any thoughts on stop placement ? thanks Walter.

Reason: