FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 722

Hello there! This is the channel that's coming up. I will enter from the lower boundary. Maybe it'll go up today.

[Deleted]
fqbj:

Hello there! This is the channel that's coming up. I will enter from the lower boundary. Maybe it'll go up today.


Well, well, well, so the yen should be down a bit, then there's a good chance I'll be right on the pound-yen - 100 pips up
Hi!
Good morning! Has everyone had their coffee? Not all Europeans did:)

Good morning, gentlemen speculators )))) There is a threat of correction on EUR )))) Limit to buy from 2500)))

artikul:

Good morning, gentlemen speculators )))) There is a threat of correction on EUR )))) Limit to buy from 2500)))


Better now a rush upwards (a spurt)))) and mona to 1.249...))
Vizard:

better now a pull up (a jerk)))) and mona to 1.249...)))

That's right )))) The hop is coming ))))
[Deleted]

tearing it up yesterday, it will fly now... if the rocket doesn't get blown up ))))

[Deleted]

Hey everyone, I made a mess yesterday, I don't know where I'm going to end up in the used ones{\, I have to translate}.

artikul:

Good morning, gentlemen speculators )))) There is a threat of correction on EUR )))) Limit to buy from 2500)))


It's Friday. There will be an attempt to push the eu down.