The Only Pivot - page 46

this one

Files:
123.gif  20 kb

chg06:
who can help me? what is the meaning about "M_M2 line""W_P line"?

My interpretation:

M_M2 is the Monthly Median2 Pivot Line

W_P is the Weekly Pivot Line

For pivot points, some have broken it down further than just R1 R2 R3 S1 S2 S3, they have put medians, eg., they have a midpoint between R3 and R2, R2 and R1, etc....

fxbs:
Hi, Stevenali! before you forgot; you tried tonn of indis in basement window; what works the best (seems, feels or u like the best)? ....just a simple question....

not at all

only the "real" pivot (daily open price horizontal line)

and 2 SMMA at wighted close..... the small number of MA will more closer to price action

hope you have pips

i see reversel at 4H GBPUSD... i hope all price move back...

so we will collect the next 1000 pips

fxbs:
sht, what i gonna do if everybody go that's smart?

hi fxbs...

what do you mean friend... share with us please...

maybe my methode is work on trending market,

but i look ranging market for gbpjpy and urjpy is only happen 1-3 days..

and pips from these pairs will be enough to make us profit

fxbs:
Hi, Seven! - just kidding around - every joke has part of joke

for the other part - i see u found your way and prove (at least to yourself) you don't need much gadgets (ind. etc) 4 trade... sure, why not? - there is a lot of methods of indicatorless trading ...

all depends on personal preferences, what each person feel confidence and comfortable with - the more flexible system - the more art ...

So, there's no criticism - i like messing with the indicators but i like your way too and in regard to limitations (trending or not) - everything has it - the thing is how to find the way through or around it....

thx fxbs...

yeah.....

Hi, Steven! - just kidding around - every joke has part of joke

for the other part - i see u found your way and prove (at least to yourself) you don't need much gadgets (ind. etc) 4 trade... sure, why not? - there is a lot of methods of indicatorless trading ...

all depends on personal preferences, what each person feel confidence and comfortable with - the more flexible system - the more art ...

So, there's no criticism - i like messing with the indicators but i like your way too and in regard to limitations (trending or not) - everything has it - the thing is how to find the way through or around it....

Where Are The Rules?????

stevenali:
i hope you do it live

so we both agree that this methode is has good potential

and it can be done automatically/mechanically

just follow the rule, but so hard to always watch the screen, except you have EA or a team to do that

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE THE RULES ARE AND WHY DOES MY CHART NOT LOOK LIKE THE ONE THAT STEVENALI HAS???

THANKS

PEACE

stevenali:
thx fxbs... yeah.....

so- congratulations, Stevenali! great to see how method and thread develops.

EA- ton of work, limitations, sacrifices (alas- hard to program the art) - but at least will let u out of monitor 24/7

Demo and Real Trade

hi this is my trade.

Files:
g.gif  50 kb

ashrafnajo:
hi this is my trade.

BRAVO .... BRAVO....

Reason: