The Only Pivot - page 44

yes yes yes

Files:
wonderfull.gif  13 kb

masa9390:
TNX Your comment.i try to test your suggestion, after i came back from my vacation. See you

Masa, Please can you insert a trailing stop function and stop to break even?

I've just starting trialing this I assume it is always in the market and reverses if the moving average crosses the pivot?

Thanks

schoe:
Masa, Please can you insert a trailing stop function and stop to break even?

I've just starting trialing this I assume it is always in the market and reverses if the moving average crosses the pivot?

Thanks

yes it is, this is the idea, ALWAYS PLAY IN THE MARKET

stevenali:
yes it is, this is the idea, ALWAYS PLAY IN THE MARKET

Not a good start with the EA it just opened a trade on EURGBP it should have been a SELL but it opened a BUY !!

Must be a bug Masa can you correct it please?

Thankyou

schoe:
Not a good start with the EA it just opened a trade on EURGBP it should have been a SELL but it opened a BUY !!

Must be a bug Masa can you correct it please?

Thankyou

schoe,

i don't recommend to use this EA which based on this methode at pairs like EURGBP

chose trending pairs please...

stevenali:
schoe,

i don't recommend to use this EA which based on this methode at pairs like EURGBP

chose trending pairs please...

Hi Steven. I understand that i'm just testing it on as many pairs as possible in demo for now.

It doesn't explain the fact that the trade was opened as a BUY instead of a SELL will it do this with all pairs?? I will know more tomorrow.

It opened the trade in exactly the correct place just put in the wrong order!!!!

I'm sure it will be easily corrected.

schoe:
Hi Steven. I understand that i'm just testing it on as many pairs as possible in demo for now.

It doesn't explain the fact that the trade was opened as a BUY instead of a SELL will it do this with all pairs?? I will know more tomorrow.

It opened the trade in exactly the correct place just put in the wrong order!!!!

I'm sure it will be easily corrected.

thx for your effort, every feedback is diamond for me..

btw i open massa9390-pivot at expert advisor mt4 forum

stevenali:
thx for your effort, every feedback is diamond for me.. btw i open massa9390-pivot at expert advisor mt4 forum

No Problem Steven, I like this method and if the EA is sorted out I will go live with it very soon.

I see Massa has provided the Code but he is now on vacation.

ARE THERE ANY OTHER PROGRAMMERS WHO COULD HAVE A LOOK AT THE EA AND ENSURE IT IS PROGRAMMED CORRECTLY AS IT HAS JUST OPENED A BUY INSTEAD OF A SELL.

Many thanks in advance. ........

perhaps the problems happens when the ma is at the pivot for a while and crosses back and forth before it finally breaks.

I have the alert doing this at times it shows up then down several times before the pair decides which way its going to go.

does the EA trade on the close of a candle that shoud take care of that problem.

hi, i got 1000pips gbp/jpy by your system....just 4days.

Reason: