Limits/stakes at current price in the Terminal (not in the Tester) - page 6

Алексей Тарабанов:

No

ORDER_TYPE_BUY_STOP_LIMIT

When the order price is reached, a Buy Limit pending order is placed at StopLimit price.

ORDER_TYPE_SELL_STOP_LIMIT

When the order price is reached, a pending Sell Limit order is placed at StopLimit price

Andrey Dik:

ORDER_TYPE_BUY_STOP_LIMIT

When the order price is reached, a pending Buy Limit order is placed at the StopLimit price

ORDER_TYPE_SELL_STOP_LIMIT

When the order price is reached, a pending Sell Limit order is placed at StopLimit price

Well, maybe just a little.

So, gentlemen users and creators: we are extremely interested in the possibility of placing a pending limit order, which will place a pending stop order.

In other words: the price has reached a certain level, and after that it has fallen by some points.

Алексей Тарабанов:

So, gentlemen users and creators: we are extremely interested in the possibility of placing a pending limit order, which will place a pending stop order.

In other words: the price got to a certain level, and then it went down by some points.

This is not a question of "when the price reaches this level", but of using a limit order for the price at once.

you don't need a "when the price reaches" in a synthetic.

khorosh:

The response may be long, as the thread title does not directly address the MT5 developers.

Agreed, but as written in the start post of this thread:

fxsaber:

Subj has been dealt with on the forum many times. Told me what happens with these orders in Terminal and in the Tester. But still decided to create a separate branch on the subject.

Therefore, tried to search the forum to find the opinion of MQ on the subject, but did not see anything similar.

Have you tried to tag developers? Like this @fxsaber (I could probably do it myself, but I'm afraid :) ) Or no notifications are sent that way?

Where does liquidity come from when a limit is set inside the spread?

For example I send a buy_limit at ask. Ideally, I wait for the ask price to execute. But there is no volume. It will not be executed. If the volume comes, my trade will also execute and the price will move on (probably). That's why I didn't see the order being executed by touch, but by breakout.

There are no marker-makers providing liquidity. There are buzzers overselling the price, but there are no market makers.

There are many people in the branch who are not friends with a proper understanding of how limiters work. Please take the time to study this material.

fxsaber:
There are a lot of people in the branch who don't know how limiters work. Please take the time to study this material.

tell me how limiters work and what you expect them to do.

At least it will be of some use :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

tell me how limiters work and what you expect them to do.

At least it would be of some use :-)

I've had a bit of a change in attitude to my time, so alas.

Developers not responding is a good sign.

Reason: