The Only Pivot - page 41

I think trailing stop is a good solution

Proper trailing stop of 150 or more + proper daily target of 500-600 pips is good for GBP crosses.

Alternative trailing stop is using lows of the last hour for buys and highs for sells.

You'll see on the charts that the price will kick out all other kinds of trailing stops too soon.

Thanks stevenali, for sharing your trading system

banzai:
Thanks stevenali, for sharing your trading system

thx.. and btw.. you have nice blog

Shinigami

I think a proper trailing stop might be to move the stop on each new candle to the high or low of the last candle. Just a idea for you all to test with.

Thanks Stevenali for sharing the system, I have found it an excellent daytrading system when joined with the {pip bounce}. very well done

Very Impressive!

I've been testing on the 1hr GBP/USD using momentum 14 for confirmation.

I close a trade and open in opposite direction on a new signal, so i'm in a trade 24/7. I haven't been using a TP, TS, or SL but may need them in a ranging choppy market.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to spend enough time in front of the screen to be accurate enough to go live this way but still picking up some nice pips on the demo.

Is there a ea in the works for this system or is it possible?

Thanks again Stevenali for sharing your system!

mikl_73112:
Very Impressive!

I've been testing on the 1hr GBP/USD using momentum 14 for confirmation.

I close a trade and open in opposite direction on a new signal, so i'm in a trade 24/7. I haven't been using a TP, TS, or SL but may need them in a ranging choppy market.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to spend enough time in front of the screen to be accurate enough to go live this way but still picking up some nice pips on the demo.

Is there a ea in the works for this system or is it possible?

Thanks again Stevenali for sharing your system!

I can write you one but those who contacted me know I'm quite expensive

droesparky:
Shinigami I think a proper trailing stop might be to move the stop on each new candle to the high or low of the last candle. Just a idea for you all to test with.

Thats exactly what I said.

stevenali:
Dear All,

I change momentum with RSI 25.. I put horisontal line at the first number of RSI 25 at opening day

hope you make some observation about this.

but sure you can use your own indy for your tools...

Very very amaziing broo what happen with yen?

stevenali:
Dear All,

I change momentum with RSI 25.. I put horisontal line at the first number of RSI 25 at opening day

hope you make some observation about this.

but sure you can use your own indy for your tools...

These chart Stevenali opens a complete new discussion on the potential it has, I will be meditating on it mmmmmmmm very nice indeed..

My first thoughts are this, notice the divergences between the oscillator and price in relationship to their pivots... one above other below, then the cross to convergence.. both on the same side of pivot.... lots of posibilities, I will say it opens new dimensions... keep it up stevenali... cheers Walter.

Reason: