The Only Pivot - page 39

Shinigami:
Stevenali Please update first post to include the last version of the indicator and your trading template.

I tried to find it but I got lost in the pages without success.

Please also post your strategy here. I'll see if it can be coded into an EA (if its a strict system, it can be coded, if its not, not everyone will be profitable with it).

i post it to 1st page, thx for your offer

yes, it will be strict system

Pivot Problem

Hi Stevenali and P2099

I need some help from you if you don't mind. GREAT system by the way Stevenali. Wish more people had your independant thinking. I downloaded the WeeklyPivotOnly posted by P2099 earlier as I trade the 4 hour charts. Something weird happened last night. The Pivot line actually moved, but when I calculated it (Last week high + last week low + last week close + new week open devided by 4) the line was in the correct place. Before this happened my broker (MIG) was down for an hour or so. Is it possible that the data has changed when the broker went online again? Is this possible? Has anyone else encountered something like this.

It happened on 3 charts and on all of them there were trades in hindsight now that I have missed as the SSMA have not crossed the pivot before, but now after the pivot moved they did cross.

Any help or assistance will be appreciated.

PrevDayAndFloatingPivot_O with alert

Hi Stevenali

i do it . here is the indicator with alert but it ia very noisy

can any body make it to do only one alert after the 2sma cross the open pivot

(the new candle) it will be perfect

sorry

forgot to post the indicator v.sorry cause i'm tooooooooo busy

ta2ta2:
forgot to post the indicator v.sorry cause i'm tooooooooo busy

thx... somebedy can help? or just turn off your speaker volume...?

Let me see if I get it Stevenali, did you plot manually this open values ?

so... the party just begin

GBPJPY.... EURJPY..... GBPUSD.... ALL NICE PIPS!

Files:
gj_35.gif  12 kb

gbpjpy.... any comment?

Files:
gj_36.gif  15 kb

so so nice... I am using northfinance, they have diferent times to yours stevenali , could you remind me what broker/data are you using ? thanks Walter.

stevenali:
gbpjpy.... any comment?

Stevenali,

Nice work! I'm in a very nice GBP/USD trade long. I like this.....

Thanks!!

Reason: