Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 92

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

When there are no losing trades,Recovery Factor=0 and Profit Factor: n/a.

How are you going to use them ?

The pf does not take part in the point calculation, it is only shown in the table for information.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Greetings!

What are we going to correct? Actually "0" won't be that long, it's only at the beginning of the path, then it'll be a number other than zero.

Hi.

is the fv calculated by itself in the table (current balance/initial balance)/sag, or is it taken from the signal? where does it come from anyway?

Andrey Dik:

Hi.

Is fv calculated by itself in the table (current balance/initial balance)/sag, or is it taken from the signal? where does it come from?

From the signal

Vitaly Muzichenko:

From the signal

well, don't bother then, forget it.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Greetings!

What are we going to correct? Actually "0" won't be that long, it's only at the beginning of the path, then it'll be a number other than zero.

How can you be so sure. You can trade for months and it will still be at zero.

Andrey Dik:

Hi.

is the fv calculated by itself in the table (current balance/initial balance)/sag, or is it taken from the signal? where does it come from?

I think it's better not to think about the balance at all, but to focus only on the means.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

How can you be so sure. You could trade for months and it would still be at zero.

OK, let's assume. Suggest a way out!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

OK, let's suppose. Suggest a way out!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I think it's better not to think about balance at all, and to focus only on means.

Just don't do these equity battles again with the balance...

Vitaly Muzichenko:

OK, let's suppose. Suggest a way out!

Do you think I know ? If it was all so easy, MQ would have made a normal formula for ranking long ago.

You look at MT5 which signals made it to the first page, even in the top 10, while normal signals drift on 3-5 pages.

And that's why there are so few subscribers on MT5.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
I think it's better not to think about balance at all, but to focus only on means.

I support it with both hands.

Funds are everything, balance is nothing!!!

Balance is for idiots!, or rather for smart traders.

Stupid ones only look at funds, so that funds don't decrease, and smart ones that the balance would grow by decreasing funds)))))))))

Reason: