The Only Pivot - page 100

peterdias77:
steve, what if market opens with a big gap, will u still use normal rules or some other ?

Should wait until half into the first session for gap to relax as it usually goes back to somewhere where it was.

It only opens with a gap because they turn it off, why do they turn it off?

IBFX never used too why now do they?Through ecn futures/fx broker they don't turn it off it runs all weekend, why is it the MT4 broker switch it off?

Especially IBFX which says it has no deal desk.

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Should wait until half into the first session for gap to relax as it usually goes back to somewhere where it was.

It only opens with a gap because they turn it off, why do they turn it off?

IBFX never used too why now do they?Through ecn futures/fx broker they don't turn it off it runs all weekend, why is it the MT4 broker switch it off?

Especially IBFX which says it has no deal desk.

i agree.. and if we use ibfx only for analysing but trade at ECN broker..

we save many pips from the spread.... do you have experience with them?

Short on gj?

stevenali:
i agree.. and if we use ibfx only for analysing but trade at ECN broker.. we save many pips from the spread.... do you have experience with them?

Yeh many pips from spread they usually around 1-4 4 being the worst but ive had entry at 0 spread thats about the only thing other than it doesn't freeze usually when news comes.But you have to pay commissions to get the low or 0 spread but at least you don't have spread messing with trading.

Also the IBFX data honestly from using them for 2.5 years they shade there prices and change hi/lo's by reducing sizes of bars etc back in your history where you cant see to muck up your indicators and its perfectly legal for them to do it.

So the safest way to trade this would be to make the indicators for something like e-signal which just provides data it seems the biggest problem to traders these days is broker data.

Pay for separate data and although it looks the same one little spike and it doesn't trigger a false signal whereas broker data does.

This is 2 charts identical first one FXDD live second one IBFX live as you can see however only slight, IBFX makes the false signal worse.This is not imaginary as some persons would suggest its widely known from people who've worked at these brokers that they alter past data to affect future outcomes this is why no EA's or indicators has ever made a long term consistent profit from broker data.

peterdias77:
Short on gj?

As you see false signal gave short then went back up.

All,

Please join the Skype group.

http://www.skype.com/go/joinpublicchat?skypename=jmuhil&topic=ForexGuru's&blob=wAXZUlMFrf_DZSqfK0HiUvt8lnR1ueleOiiHZamN63-oAv-Yj0rQOilsNAa_

Stevanil,

Please lead us.

Thanks

MJ

peterdias77:
kjh,

The signal still looks good for a short, no long signal.

here is my IBFX chart

Is that a demo?Oh ok your using just HLC im using that and O.

kjh,

The signal still looks good for a short, no long signal.

here is my IBFX chart

Files:
gj.gif  5 kb

wat do u mean ? ur using HLC and O ?

i have another down arrow now

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Is that a demo?Oh ok your using just HLC im using that and O.
Files:
gj1.gif  5 kb

peterdias77:
wat do u mean ? ur using HLC and O ? i have another down arrow now

I not using the arrows, I using the HLC and O indicator to confirm false signal.

my chart look like this

anyone different?

Files:
Reason: