[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 28

artikul:
So it was just a coincidence )))) And the market doesn't owe me anything - I got that a long time ago )))). That's why, for now, only micro lots and depo that I don't feel sorry for ))))

I don't want to live in illusions...

artikul:
Judge for yourself, it's a common market situation - everyone sees a good technical level and puts profit on it) )) And the price reaches this level, breaks through it and goes further. And another level is seen there. But the price suddenly does not reach it and at some moment turns around. That's the question - what is that moment? ))) And then there are myths about overbought and oversold, the indicators are overbought, more than half of them are in the opposite direction and the trend isn't over. I guess it's not the right time to get exhausted yet))).

That is why I open two orders - one with TP and the other without)))

strangerr:

So I open two orders - one with and one without tp)))

which ones did you open??? up low???

I don't think the downward movement is over yet....... Anyway, the market is tails down.......

nikelodeon:

Which ones did you open? Top bottoms???

None, the sells closed last night.

Yes, I left early yesterday, all the bai closed on the trawl. In principle I think there will be time to buy some more this week and keep it until the end of the month, and then we'll see.

SEVER11:

Yes, I left early yesterday, all the bai closed on the trawl. In principle I think there will be time to buy some more this week and keep it until the end of the month, and then we'll see.

Hi. I think so too.

strangerr:

Hi. I think so, too.
Hey, so, anyway, patience is the key in this business... I'm off to the cottage. See you Monday.

strangerr:

Hi. That's what I think too.

Buying level 1.3295+-10p, and way up

There will be uncertainty on Monday, at any rate we need to look at the opening....Now in the middle of the channel on the clock.
Reason: