Coding help - page 69

Hello friend, I have a problem, this indicator, it shows me an arrow of entry, but every candle that happens is moving along towards the left side. Does someone look at the code, and to leave the fixed arrow, without movement, which does not move along towards the left side?. I do not have knowledge of programming. Pardon for my English evil. Thank you very much. I wait for your help.

-garis-slow_2b.mq4

Files:

inver61

It is a decompiled code. Do you have a regular code of it since this way your chances that someone alters it are very slim

inver61:
Hello friend, I have a problem, this indicator, it shows me an arrow of entry, but every candle that happens is moving along towards the left side. Does someone look at the code, and to leave the fixed arrow, without movement, which does not move along towards the left side?. I do not have knowledge of programming. Pardon for my English evil. Thank you very much. I wait for your help. -garis-slow_2b.mq4

mladen:
!!!

Mladen Hello! Please help me. I like indicator . Make alerts and pop-up window with the name of currency .

Thank you .

Files:

Hello guys. I am not an expert with Mql4. I would like to ask if is possible to modify Xmeter indicator to show two different separate chart window that represents the historical change of the strength of pair over time as a histogram.

I posted a job on Mql4.com, but many developers still do not know if is possible to do it.

Xmeter indicator conversion - MQL5 jobs

Any feedback, is appreciated.

Plz add Alert

Can some kind programmer add Alert & Arrow function to this indicator.

When all the Four colours are green then it should give a buy arrow on the chart with an alert.

When all the Four colours are red then it should give a sell arrow on the chart with an alert.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Ganesh

Files:

rpasupathy

That is one more decompiled indicator

rpasupathy:
Can some kind programmer add Alert & Arrow function to this indicator.

When all the Four colours are green then it should give a buy arrow on the chart with an alert.

When all the Four colours are red then it should give a sell arrow on the chart with an alert.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Ganesh

Petor

Hello sir, MrTool; straders, programmers! I'm a novice trader. Looking for some help. I want to modify one indicator, but I do not know exactly why the formula. Yet MQL-language study. I want a two-tone MA, for example; NonlagAMA; HMA; XPMA; Snake, ... or another, to ask and parameters can be displayed simultaneously on the chart as many times as the number entered for the period. For example, if MA = 200, then to depict both the 200 dichroic MA. My idea is to do a two-color graphics MacDill, for easy gradation of color vision and visual plavnna divergence of drawing. I'm interested, how to set a similar formula to the program; melissa short formula or by setting individual parameters of each of the 200 MA separately? Can you help?

Petor,

Did you see this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235/page9

If I understand correctly that is what you are looking for

Petor:
Hello sir, MrTool; straders, programmers! I'm a novice trader. Looking for some help. I want to modify one indicator, but I do not know exactly why the formula. Yet MQL-language study. I want a two-tone MA, for example; NonlagAMA; HMA; XPMA; Snake, ... or another, to ask and parameters can be displayed simultaneously on the chart as many times as the number entered for the period. For example, if MA = 200, then to depict both the 200 dichroic MA. My idea is to do a two-color graphics MacDill, for easy gradation of color vision and visual plavnna divergence of drawing. I'm interested, how to set a similar formula to the program; melissa short formula or by setting individual parameters of each of the 200 MA separately? Can you help?

Bollinger Band Squeeze - ND Please help

I have the following issue.

First Band Black Color: 20 period with standard devition 2.0

Second Band White Color: 10 period with standard devition 2.0

Setup condition: When both upper and lower 20 period Bollinger Bands go inside 10 period

Bollinger band then expect a powerful break out.

-- Example image has attached --

I am looking for a custom indicator which show some kind of histogram bars inside the

indicator window. So far no sucess. Most of the indicators are using Keltner band with

Bollinger band. My setup is use two set of bollinger bands with different settings.

I am searching for the internet and find no solution so far for this simple problem.

So, I came back to Forex-tsd.com as it is the best MT4 custom coding and indicators forum

and I found many great indicators via Forex-tsd.com.

Best Wishes,

DAVE

=================

Files:
bb-squeeze.png  49 kb

davidjohny:
I have the following issue.

First Band Black Color: 20 period with standard devition 2.0

Second Band White Color: 10 period with standard devition 2.0

Setup condition: When both upper and lower 20 period Bollinger Bands go inside 10 period

Bollinger band then expect a powerful break out.

-- Example image has attached --

I am looking for a custom indicator which show some kind of histogram bars inside the

indicator window. So far no sucess. Most of the indicators are using Keltner band with

Bollinger band. My setup is use two set of bollinger bands with different settings.

I am searching for the internet and find no solution so far for this simple problem.

So, I came back to Forex-tsd.com as it is the best MT4 custom coding and indicators forum

and I found many great indicators via Forex-tsd.com.

Best Wishes,

DAVE

=================

Dave, check here.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175337/page6

Reason: