LSMA, Polynomial and other Regression with Experts and Indicators - page 14

jho:
Dear All,

I found the same topic at forum dot mql4 dot com/9594/page2

for( int i = MathMax(WindowFirstVisibleBar(), Bars-IndicatorCounted()); i>= 0; i--){

Is this only one line to be added? But I do not even know that much.

Can someone do that, please?

Thank you

Jho

I could modify the indicator and now it refreshes. But again looking to modify it for Linear display instead of Staircase display of the MTF MA.

If anybody has it or can do modification, kindly let me know.

Thank you all in advance.

Jho

Jho

What you are looking for are interpolated versions. There are quite a few interpolated ones in the elite section (since they were posted originally there, that is the reason why we do not post them here too). Here is how a interpolated 1 hour LSMA looks like on a 15 minute chart
regards

Mladen

jho:
I could modify the indicator and now it refreshes. But again looking to modify it for Linear display instead of Staircase display of the MTF MA.

If anybody has it or can do modification, kindly let me know.

Thank you all in advance.

Jho
Files:
lsma_-_li.gif  30 kb

Here's hoping that not all the good coders have gone AWOL like it seems that has happened sadly, but can

anyone here can use the money flow index indicator and smooth it with a coloured LSMA with color for up/down?

Please and thank you.

fred:
Here's hoping that not all the good coders have gone AWOL like it seems that has happened sadly, but can

anyone here can use the money flow index indicator and smooth it with a coloured LSMA with color for up/down?

Please and thank you.

Not AWOL, just busy.

Try this one.

Robert Hill aka MrPip

Professional MT4 Programmer

Files:

hello Dr. house7 and David

This LSMA strategy for trading is seems very interesting ....

I m beginner and learning ,,,,, i have already download LSMA and HMA indicators ,,, but cant able to configure like shown in the picture ....

kindly provide all input parameters for LSMA and HMA to configure this wonderful strategy or please suggest me from where i can download this same strategy .....

please reply

Thanking you

Akki

Files:
22.jpg  116 kb

dr.house7:
Hy everyone

this is my system:

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

any comments will be great

it's based on lsma and hma (for confirm and direction and support & resistance) obviously you must integrate this system with other indicators like fibo stoch and macd

Hello Dr. house7

i have download Anda.tpl , but its only half configured ,,,,, please let us know all parameters setting for this strategy ,,,,

thanking you ..

Akki

bhatiaa73@yahoo.com:

Hello Dr. house7

i have download Anda.tpl , but its only half configured ,,,,, please let us know all parameters setting for this strategy ,,,,

thanking you ..

Akki

I don't understand your problem...

put mq4 files into indicators folder than go in the main folder of metatrader4 and place the tpl file into templates folder...it works fine

doc

Files:
eurusdm1_1.png  48 kb

dr.house7:
I don't understand your problem...

put mq4 files into indicators folder than go in the main folder of metatrader4 and place the tpl file into templates folder...it works fine

doc

It works OK for me

Accelerator lsma

accelerator_lsma_v2.mq4

Files:

Dear All, 

Kindly I need  LSMA indicator that change Candle color itself  

Thanks in advance 

Regards

Reason: