Indicator Modification - page 8

mj023:
Hey can anybody make this swing indicator to refresh itself and when I change timeframes indicator shows signals from different time frames, probably because it doesn't refresh (I think so) , I would very appreciate if someone could fix this problem.

Thanks

swing_alerts.mq4

It lacks two include files in order to be compiled

The bad news is those are include files by "hanover" and he never updated those include files

The other bad news is that it looks like it is using future data for calculation - alerts on recalculating/repainting indicators are more or less useless

So is there no way to make it to refresh itself ?

mj023:
So is there no way to make it to refresh itself ?

mj023

If hanover decides to make those include files new metatrader compatible, then probably yes. Otherwise I doubt that anybody will update those files (when even hanover refused to do so)

hey I've just found this on another forum , is those files which are needed to make this indicator refresh itself ??hanover_---_extensible_functions.mqhhanover_---_function_header.mqh

mj023:
hey I've just found this on another forum , is those files which are needed to make this indicator refresh itself ??hanover_---_extensible_functions.mqhhanover_---_function_header.mqh

Those are the ones but they are having more than 200 compiler errors. Unless hanover corrects those, I doubt that they will be usable any time soon

hey mladen thanks for your help, I've found another updated files maybe these will work, but I found on another forum that this doesnt work because of the new mt4 version, perhaps someone has mt4 build 509 and can check that indi ??

hanover_---_extensible_functions_np.mqhhanover_---_function_header_np.mqh

Sorry. False Question.

hi

i need to indicator for show excell data in mt4 .

Files:

soil82:
hi

i need to indicator for show excell data in mt4 .

Check out this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175464

Hi guys,

I was wondering if it would be possible to combine these two indicators into 1.

adx_crossover_arrow_alert-mail.mq4bd_crossover_bdv8_12_31_nmc.mq4

One is an ADX crossover with Arrow and Alert and the other is EMA crossover with Arrow.

Could these be made into 1 indicator where I can still change the settings of both the the ADX and EMA in the Inputs section if needed but I would only want the arrow signal to appear when the ADX and EMA cross at the same time on the same candle.

I currently use both indicators at the same time and the arrows appear on top of each other which works ok but it gets very messy with arrows here there and everywhere. So basically instead of the arrows on top of each other from 2 different indicators I would like just the 1 arrow to confirm both indicators have crossed. The alert can also be kept on there.

I hope that makes sense and is possible to do .

Reason: