PipMaker v1 - Price action based EA - page 155

pip maker 9

hi

pipmaker 9 is one EA

10P3 is other EA

freedom 10p3 is combined those 2 EA .Idea was to have 2 EA working on the same chard on the same time.As 2 traders.Idea was also that 1 EA is most time buy and second sell and try on that way keep aurs margins low-so try not blow up account.However after heading NFA news that way is not useafule any more because it is alowed only buy or only sale on the same time.So nowif you miss trend acount is down. At the moment i am testing some old version of pipmaker 5 what is seems to be working ....Still lot of job ...

Urgent

Hi anyone,

I am new in EA script and need your help. How to make the Pipmaker EA to CLOSE all Buy Position after open the first SELL position?

OPEN BUY, Close all SELL Positions

OPEN SELL, Close all BUY Positions

Please help.

Regards VENTURI

Version

PIPMAKER V15

Thanks

freedom131477:
Hello

I am still waiting on Enforcer to implement XPMA to pipmaker9LM.

I don't know coding MQL4 but i try to use my logic and original codes to combine 2 EA in 1. Actually some idea i already read on tsd forum but EA is closed or whatever its not possible to see the code.

Well i post my try to combine pipmaker 9LM with 10p3v4.

So i name those "spectacular product :" FREEDOM PIP10P3

Here are my back test as well.

I just tried to backtest it on the 1-hour timeframe. It bombed on EURUSD.

Dave

freedom131477:
Hello

I am still waiting on Enforcer to implement XPMA to pipmaker9LM.

I don't know coding MQL4 but i try to use my logic and original codes to combine 2 EA in 1. Actually some idea i already read on tsd forum but EA is closed or whatever its not possible to see the code.

Well i post my try to combine pipmaker 9LM with 10p3v4.

So i name those "spectacular product :" FREEDOM PIP10P3

Here are my back test as well.

Which pairs and timeframes does your Freedom PIP10P3 EA run on and do I need any additional indicators with this EA other than the ones my MT4 comes with?

1Dave7:
I just tried to backtest it on the 1-hour timeframe. It bombed on EURUSD. Dave

could you post your report?

Man

Enforcer:
here your requested v9 with proper xpMA indicator. Indicator works as an confirmation to previous logic, so a buy is opened only if xpMA say so too.

Thank you Enforcer

You are a MAN !!

strategy tester report

huaw1adforex:
Which pairs and timeframes does your Freedom PIP10P3 EA run on and do I need any additional indicators with this EA other than the ones my MT4 comes with?

hi

all setup data are on strategy tester( those htm file attached) on top as well as currency pair time frame etc...

here are my last experiment on the same time frame -time period as before

1 hour-euro-usd-16 to 25.03

freedom131477:
could you post your report?

please share your result with us

Thanks again

Enforcer:
here your requested v9 with proper xpMA indicator. Indicator works as an confirmation to previous logic, so a buy is opened only if xpMA say so too.

Hello

Tank you again Enforcer

here are my test just to proof the point.Same time frame same currency pair just switch on or off xpma.

With adjusted time frame is possible to get better results without xpma but draw down is very big.

here with xpma dd is not so bad

Reason: