open new opposite order for the losing one

Hello i want  a code that open opposite order for lossing one after 30 pips from reversing
 In the attached image there is a crossing between Moving Average 20 (blue) and MA 10(red) and that was a buy order but it reversed so i want to open new opposite order after 20 -30 pips can any body help me to code that. Thanks in advance

Ahmed774:
Hello i want  a code that open opposite order for lossing one after 30 pips from reversing
 In the attached image there is a crossing between Moving Average 20 (blue) and MA 10(red) and that was a buy order but it reversed so i want to open new opposite order after 20 -30 pips can any body help me to code that. Thanks in advance
Freelance service

Marius Ovidiu Sunzuiana:
Freelance service

Hello Marius i just want a code not full EA Best regards

You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want.
You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it,
  2. Beg at
  3. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.
Reason: